Recent pictures

I would like some feed back as to when recent pictures are no longer considered recent? In this age of selfies and instant downloading , new pictures everyday should not be expected but when do they become false advertising?

When they are no longer a fair representation of what one would expect to see when they meet you.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would like some feed back as to when recent pictures are no longer considered recent? In this age of selfies and instant downloading , new pictures everyday should not be expected but when do they become false advertising?

I posted today my Christmas Album, it is 5 years old, but also have that stated in my album description. But in my case, I have not changed a bit, other then some hair length, even then it is very close to my real length.

For me, I feel if you have not changed your appearance much, and still maintain the same looks, then it is not false at all. Just as I see some that are so very much airbrushed and photo shopped to the point their body frame has changed by 2 sizes, skin tone completely shades different, eyes are enhanced as well as lips. IMO is much worse then simply being outdated when the physical attributes have not changed in the slightest,

That Christmas album took a lot of time and effort for me to put together, and is only posted for 2 weeks a year, so I certainly will not do one every year.

But however, if a lady does not have any albums at all that are recent for you to compare to, and is a decade difference, then perhaps I would see that as a false representations.

• Like 2

I posted today my Christmas Album, it is 5 years old, but also have that stated in my album description. But in my case, I have not changed a bit, other then some hair length, even then it is very close to my real length.

For me, I feel if you have not changed your appearance much, and still maintain the same looks, then it is not false at all. Just as I see some that are so very much airbrushed and photo shopped to the point their body frame has changed by 2 sizes, skin tone completely shades different, eyes are enhanced as well as lips. IMO is much worse then simply being outdated when the physical attributes have not changed in the slightest,

That Christmas album took a lot of time and effort for me to put together, and is only posted for 2 weeks a year, so I certainly will not do one every year.

But however, if a lady does not have any albums at all that are recent for you to compare to, and is a decade difference, then perhaps I would see that as a false representations.

Sounds reasonable Lady Sophia, I guess it still comes down to a judgement call. I ratherr like the idea of you being up front with a time frame on your album. If the pictures are x years old and one doesn't notice thats no problem. Holiday pictures or any special occasion album can be used more over time when they are for that occasion being viewed a few days a year.

Thanks for the input.