I Keep saying 'social' time when I clarified the difference - go re-read my posts again and think about what is being said versus making presumptuous conclusions to anything.

That you did, but that is not what you said originally, so people usually only remember what they first read.

for someone to baselessly say I am 'indeed' 'manipulating' people is completely false and unnecessary.

When people change the rules in the middle of the game, that's manipulation (which I am not saying you were doing), which is why clarification of what is expected needs to be clearly defined from the outset. Because it does happen that clients have been known to take advantage of this point (just as you point out, some SPs have been known to take advantage of clients).

Like scott alluded to, I too find it funny how paying for time is mentioned but in my experience, some SPs have left after 'one service only' - 'my rate is for one service', and not stay for a full hour, even thou they only advertise temporal rates.

The operative word here is "some SPs" - There are many different "working styles" of SP. The ladies I associate with have a similar worth ethic as me - their rates are based on "time", rather than specific acts (although their menu is indicated as to do's and don'ts ahead of time). So perhaps you need to seek out different girls than you have been seeing, because I can count at least 5 SP members here I know of who are not "get 'em in, get 'em off, get 'em out...or charge for more if they want more" type girls. So just as clients do not want to painted with the same brush as some clients who manipulate, nor do us SPs want to be painted the same.

I agree this thread has generated enough debate that the bottom line is basically, be upfront about what you want and see if you can find the right fit with the type of lady you want for the price you're willing to pay. Period!!

Otherwise we will just keep going around and around coming back to the same arguable points.

• Like 2

I'd be more than glad to pay such a rate to find a mature professional lady, as it's not easy from what I've seen.

So you're complaining that someone slandered you.. (which I don't really see, but whatever..)

... you complain that CERB has a 0 policy on this..

and then you inset your own snide little comment?

Yeah, ok..

Wow... just got into this thread again.. all I can say is methinks the lady doth protest too much... in this case a man.... in other words.. when you react so vehemently to being called out it touches a very raw nerve!

I was referrring specifically to your joke.. that she should pay you for bedroom time and said you would not be taken seriously. If I get a text/pm from some guy joking that he should get reduced rates or free service because a) he's soooo good looking or b) he's so nice I should be happy to enjoy his company for free... which is exactly what your joke implied.. any professional worth her salt would be turned off.

Joke or not.. you are trying supposedly genuinely to find out what if any market there is for a specific style of service you wish to receive yourself.

Then.. when you say cuddle time includes touching of a sexual nature.. but you still are searching for a cheaper rate. THAT confirms it to me! run run run.

I'm respected because I'm honest and genuine. Ask anyone. I don't mislead clients and I expect them not to mislead me. The situations I've seen this is has been with other girls or it wouldn't be seen.. it would have been experienced by me.

I wasn't slandering you or libeling you..

If you were genuinely concerned about what I meant.. why not PM me? Indeed I was not personally attacking you.. but if the shoe fits wear it my dear.

So you're complaining that someone slandered you.. (which I don't really see, but whatever..)

... you complain that CERB has a 0 policy on this..

and then you inset your own snide little comment?

Yeah, ok..

Yup! I agree you have to practice what you preach.

You never know when a snide little comment will come back to haunt you.

BownChickaBown:Lazy Lurkers :P

Every time someone starts a thread looking for a reduced service for a reduced rate someone always ends up being offended. Recently someone started a thread looking for a bbbj only at a reduced rate, sure enough someone got offended and the thread ended up getting closed and deleted and this thread will probably end up being closed also.

Well, I was also thinking, during these recessionary times and with the enjoyment in the variety of life (that is, not to always have to have sexual relations (I can't believe I just typed that :S)), it could fill time for SPs/clients whom don't have as full of a schedule as they may used to have. Maybe not make/spend as much, but something is better than nothing I guess.

And as for myself, aside from hobbying the 'usual' way, I find there would be nights I would be just as happy chillin and chattin with a nice, interesting, alluring, sexy lady. Who knows, while in the market for a new regular, I may find someone really nice to establish a rapport with :)

*takes another sip of wine* and cont...

As I also think about this, for me, the biggest sex organ is the brain.

Often an hour of 'foreplay' isn't long enough to get to know someone. Thus, I would like to get to know someone more first before maybe 'taking it to the next level'. Yes, sometimes on a hot n bothered day, a quick wham bam TYVM ma'am works, but not every day. Guys have feelin's too ya'know! :razz: lol ;)

I've seen 'social' rates anywhere from $75 to $200/hr, depending on the lady. Some ads stating the rate is for coffee chat or bar intros. I've also seen $150 (and cheaper) for an hour of massage and a release (non oral), but I am talking a lot less 'work' than a massage for an hour. No release even involved, just some snuggles and a movie. Some ads have FS at $200 an hour, so I am not sure where this may land in terms of a price range, but I am sure competition would vary and the market would find a place for such a niche.

Now, if she takes it to the bedroom, then I will charge my regular rate! :razz:

Wow.. so many things here.. am I the only one to see this???

yup.. you protest too much.. and therefore IN MY OPINION are trying to manipulate girls. Mod if this is the wrong place for this and girls should only talk about it in private please let me know. I find this kind of manipulation personally disgusting and you reacting the way you did only makes me more certain of your intentions. AGAIN in my opinion!

A certain board and a certain well disdained advertising site have guys looking to take advantage of girls be creating a new market of very cheap dates.

You are obviously looking for sensual time not social time (which occurs outdoors in public) and should with integrity just hire a lady at her 3 hr rate period. AGAIN in my opinion. A very well respected one after having been at this successfully for over 20 years.

Additional Comments:

Every time someone starts a thread looking for a reduced service for a reduced rate someone always ends up being offended.

Lots of girls practice this and advertise this so I don't see a problem with it. To each their own. I only see a problem when clients try to create the ''niche'' for themselves.

OH.. forgot.. a lot of girls say on their site.. this is not an offer for prostitution and for time only. That is solely intended to prevent offering for sex online (an issue in the US) but commonly practiced on websites everywhere.

"CERB - A positive and friendly environment for unprejudiced adults - if you do not have anything nice to say, please say nothing at all."

Unfortunately, as evidenced here and before, not everyone seems to agree.

So, for those who keep mixing apples and oranges and having nothing positive to contribute, can you please just say nothing at all. There is a real difference between explicit defamation of character and slander in making false accusations (ie: lies) compared to a general statement of preference for 'mature professional ladies'. I understand, Not everyone gets it. But the 2 are so obviously not even close to the being the same, it makes one wonder where people get their ideas - even as perception is subjectively relative. So no need to spam CERB just for the sake of feeling the need to chime in on something that doesn't involve them.

"when you react so vehemently to being called out it touches a very raw nerve!" . Carrie Moon

This has nothing to do with being 'called out', as Carrie says - it has to do with dealing with classless unprofessional lies, which strikes a nerve with everyone I see it happen to here and elsewhere (like really thou - who likes liars lying about them?). I'm just surprised Carrie has shown herself to be this type of person. Such an insecure jealous outburst says a lot about the state of mind of a person, but there is no need to take out ones issues publicly on CERB (or anywhere public for that matter).

If ones opinion has nothing positive to contribute to the topic at hand, then simply keep it to ones self. If one feels it necessary to start a thread about 'manipulation' - then go right ahead. But no need act like this.

Guest S***dst***

Wow.. almost afraid to comment, this thread is going way out of proportion.

I digress..

As an example, polite conversation while spooning topless, rub her belly and caress her arms, hips and legs, hold hands while kissing the nape of the neck between scenes of a movie and giggles, maybe at most touch a boob.

This is quite different from what I, and most ladies, consider "cuddling".

The DVD player is set, the lights are mid-ranged and the house is quiet. Your senses aroused by the smell of the popcorn and chocolates placed delicately on the table.

The two of us seated side-by-side on our couch, feet intertwined at the ankles.

Pleasant, small talk begins during the opening credits of the film. Her head rested gently on my shoulder and mine upon hers, with our arms draped around each others waists from behind our backs.

The pleasant conversation continues both of us entranced by the video but ultimately enjoying the smiles on each others faces more.

As the movie rolls on and the snacks get low, we shift to a spoon position and entrench ourselves furthur into the experience.

I hold her in my arms while our breathing synchronizes. The smell of her beauty fills my nose and penetrates my lungs, as we lie there talking about nothing; time comes to a halt.

(snaps out of it)

Sorry..

That was my immediate thought, when I made my first comment, and was surprised to come back and see all of the fighting :S

Once said, can not be unsaid.

Once written....that's for Mod to decide :P

My take and I could be off target on all these posts, remarks, etc if this what it comes down to, MY perspective-

a)cuddling(NO NAKED SEX) through a movie lets say

2.5hrs Movie time x150per=375.00 (add on bedroom time 250.00?)=625 bills

or

b) visit a lady for 3 hours at her published reduced rate for longer time at 750-850?? bills(I could be on the high side), and have naked sex together for ALL 3 HOURS,think of all the foreplay and getting know each other inside and out :) and using your big organ too-brains, because when well thought out using your big organ it can be a whole lot of fun.

So I say f**k the movie,:mrgreen: So I leave you with this...

cheer up everyone....;-)

Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye

I've been really tryin', baby

Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long

And if you feel like I feel, baby

Then come on, oh, come on

Whoo, let's get it on

Ah, babe, let's get it on

Let's love, baby

Let's get it on, sugar

Let's get it on

Whoo-ooh-ooh

We're all sensitive people

With so much to give

Understand me, sugar

Since we got to be

Let's live

I love you

There's nothin' wrong

With me lovin' you

Baby, no, no

And givin' yourself to me can never be wrong

If the love is true

Oh, babe, ooh, ooh

Don't you know

How sweet and wonderful life can be?

Whoo-ooh

I'm askin' you, baby

To get it on with me

Ooh, ooh, ooh

I ain't gonna worry, I ain't gonna push

Won't push you, baby

So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, baby

Stop beatin' 'round the bush, hey

Let's get it on, ooh, ooh

Let's get it on

You know what I'm talkin' 'bout

Come on, baby, hey, hey

Let your love come out

If you believe in love

Let's get it on, ooh, ooh

Let's get it on, baby

This minute, oh yeah

Let's get it on

Please, please, get it on

Hey, hey

I know you know

What I've been dreamin' of

Don't you, baby?

My whole body is in love

Whoo

I ain't gonna worry, no, I ain't gonna push

I won't push you, baby, whoo

Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, darlin'

Stop beatin' 'round the bush, hey

Gonna get it on

Beggin' you, baby, I want to get it on

You don't have to worry that it's wrong

If the spirit moves you, let me groove you good

Let your love come down

Oh, get it on, come on, baby

Do you know I mean it?

I've been sanctified

Hey, hey

Girl, you give me good feelings, so good

Nothin' wrong with love

If you want to love me

Just let yourself go

Oh, baby

Let's get it on

There is a real difference between explicit defamation of character and slander in making false accusations (ie: lies) compared to a general statement of preference for 'mature professional ladies'. I understand, Not everyone gets it. But the 2 are so obviously not even close to the being the same, it makes one wonder where people get their ideas - even as perception is subjectively relative. So no need to spam CERB just for the sake of feeling the need to chime in on something that doesn't involve them.

"when you react so vehemently to being called out it touches a very raw nerve!" . Carrie Moon

This has nothing to do with being 'called out', as Carrie says - it has to do with dealing with classless unprofessional lies, which strikes a nerve with everyone I see it happen to here and elsewhere (like really thou - who likes liars lying about them?). I'm just surprised Carrie has shown herself to be this type of person. Such an insecure jealous outburst says a lot about the state of mind of a person, but there is no need to take out ones issues publicly on CERB (or anywhere public for that matter).

If ones opinion has nothing positive to contribute to the topic at hand, then simply keep it to ones self. If one feels it necessary to start a thread about 'manipulation' - then go right ahead. But no need act like this.

Have no idea what you just said here..

Not sure if you are calling me a liar. I'm certainly not jealous. I am not one of the girls who offer a reduced rate FYI for social time.. I charge my regular fee regardless of where/how our time takes place.

If you are calling me a liar.. just do it and spell it out.

I can take it.

This shows a lot frankly about your character. Crying to mod because you feel attacked by one word manipulation.. but have no problem attacking my character instead of properly explaining that you didn't really mean to manipulate anyone by asking for reduced rates considering the economy and girls filling their time by cuddling/fondling/foreplaying with you for a lesser rate instead of making no money at all... yeesh...

and thanks guys/girls for the pms concerned about me but I'm fine. I can take it :)

My take and I could be off target on all these posts, remarks, etc if this what it comes down to, MY perspective-

a)cuddling(NO NAKED SEX) through a movie lets say

2.5hrs Movie time x150per=375.00 (add on bedroom time 250.00?)=625 bills

or

b) visit a lady for 3 hours at her published reduced rate for longer time at 750-850?? bills(I could be on the high side), and have naked sex together for ALL 3 HOURS,think of all the foreplay and getting know each other inside and out :) and using your big organ too-brains, because when well thought out using your big organ it can be a whole lot of fun.

Pete.. as always.. you are a gentleman and a scholar :)

This is quite different from what I, and most ladies, consider "cuddling".

The DVD player is set, the lights are mid-ranged and the house is quiet. Your senses aroused by the smell of the popcorn and chocolates placed delicately on the table.

The two of us seated side-by-side on our couch, feet intertwined at the ankles.

Pleasant, small talk begins during the opening credits of the film. Her head rested gently on my shoulder and mine upon hers, with our arms draped around each others waists from behind our backs.

The pleasant conversation continues both of us entranced by the video but ultimately enjoying the smiles on each others faces more.

As the movie rolls on and the snacks get low, we shift to a spoon position and entrench ourselves furthur into the experience.

I hold her in my arms while our breathing synchronizes. The smell of her beauty fills my nose and penetrates my lungs, as we lie there talking about nothing; time comes to a halt.

(snaps out of it)

Sorry..

That was my immediate thought, when I made my first comment, and was surprised to come back and see all of the fighting :S

Once said, can not be unsaid.

Once written....that's for Mod to decide :P

sounds lovely..

• Like 1

I am not sure where you did your research or got your numbers from Pete, but from this thread (with PMs, emails and phonecalls), the market at large has responded (as predicted) with rates ranging from:

2.5 hour 'movie cuddle time' from $200 to $300

2.5 hours of 'topless snuggle time' from $300 to $400

A common thread between most supportive comments have been that Carrie does not speak for them, and is not their 'Defendor' of the Industry. No one was 'new' to the business and everyone understood the discussion and (for the most part) have already been doing similar services. No negotiations or manipulation involved.

It was found to be unfortunate that a small number of people toxified the thread to pursue their personal agendas, and made it unhealthy for members looking to contribute positively to the community without being unduly attacked and slandered, such as was the case here and elsewhere.

Despite such attempts, the point was proven - Honest, Respectful Communication is Key.

Thanks to all who make CERB a friendly and positive community to be a part of! :grin: Now I'm off to enjoy some hobbying once again. :bddog:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

This thread got out of hand for something I thought was a fairly innocent question.

As always, my advice is to ask the lady in question and pay what she asks for.

• Like 1

Wow. Wow. Wow.

This thread got out of hand for something I thought was a fairly innocent question.

You said it!

As always, my advice is to ask the lady in question and pay what she asks for.

That's exactly what happened :-) Unsure how some got so confused and upset. :?

Carpe Peaciem Everyone! ;)

Wow. BownChickaBown needs a break from cerb!!

The "out of hand" issue you commented on ... the way I see it this is pointing at you BownChickaBown (Not others) and you seam to have some issue with Carrie as you have taken something out of context (maybe assumed something was implied) and are trying to make a big deal over nothing.

You have won a free vacation from cerb as I think you need a time out.

This thread did not need to go into a heated argument and when you start PM'ing me demanding that Carrie be suspended from the site... Well I do review the thread at that time and in this case I am afraid you are the one who needs the timeout. Also a number of other members have flagged your post as well... consensus is that you are the one causing a problem here (and I agree)

I personally think it was just a misunderstanding on all sides. I don't know if anybody deserves a time out, but you're the mod :)

I don't think bcb quite understood what Carrie was trying to say, so chose to get offended instead.

I did not find his original few posts offensive, but I can completely see how they may have been misunderstood. Every girl works differently, and has different rates for things. What he was asking for is just as sexual as my massage rate. However my massage rate is my social rate, seeing as how recession or not, I am busy enough I don't need to make less than $150/hr.

Additional Comments:

I personally think it was just a misunderstanding on all sides. I don't know if anybody deserves a time out, but you're the mod :)

I don't think bcb quite understood what Carrie was trying to say, so chose to get offended instead.

I did not find his original few posts offensive, but I can completely see how they may have been misunderstood. Every girl works differently, and has different rates for things. What he was asking for is just as sexual as my massage rate. However my massage rate is my social rate, seeing as how recession or not, I am busy enough I don't need to make less than $150/hr.

• Like 1

Every girl works differently, and has different rates for things. What he was asking for is just as sexual as my massage rate. However my massage rate is my social rate, seeing as how recession or not, I am busy enough I don't need to make less than $150/hr.

Harmony, has also concluded that my rate above was not too far off at 3 bills for 2.5 hours.At 200 dollars for 2.5 hours for social time, I just don't see that rate advertised anywhere.

I just surveyed some ladies sites for their social rates. That is where I got the information from.So my "research" (a quick 15 minutes) was very close.

Again why would I want to pay for 2.5 hours of snuggle time topless at 300-400 bills?

If that is what you call hobbying, and your cup of tea, fine I have/had no issues with that. But is certainly is not my cup of tea or getting to know a SP.I always have had spent the extra bills for a longer date.

BTW I'm was not getting into the logistics of all the other posts in this thread, not taking sides. I was simply trying to figure out the cost issues, for snuggling compared to an actual SP date:69:.

I've thought about how nice it would be to take an sp to a movie or go swimming at the beach, like a first date. There's something magical about enjoying an activity in a public setting where touches, laughter, talking, and fun tingle ALL the senses. There's a delicious ongoing "hope she likes me" teenage-type of giddiness that happens, and then the anticipation of "will she want more of me" after the date. As I write this, an image of going to an amusement park and riding the roller coaster and other rides flashes thru my head - another "neat" date.

If I end up exploring this further, I'd hope to find an SP that had "social" rates, where having social time before the more intimate time (at GFE rates) became an attractive choice. Please, I don't want to offend anyone thinking I'm mainly looking for a cut rate.

That said, I also realize that many multi-hour packages sorta have this mixture almost built-in, including the rate structure. I think "social" rates - when an sp chooses to have them - help give some additional options for someone interested in a partial-day get together, with a "lets get out and do something fun" part to it.

Would any sp reading this be offended if a client asked them "I'd like to spend some time at the beach/movie with an sp - do you have social rates for this type of outing?"

2 more notes:

- the way this thread expoded reminds me of something that's been an albatross around my neck most of my life - I've lost count of the number of times someone got mad at me for saying the "wrong thing" - i.e., the words I used offended them, but I was just trying to say things best I could, will no ill intent. I've got a thicker skin now, but I still revert back to stuttering when that fear comes washing back before I catch it.

- Carrie Moon, I think you're an absolute doll, and if I ever get to your fair city, I can think of nothing I'd rather do than snuggle up and get to know you better. GFE time:)

That said, I also realize that many multi-hour packages sorta have this mixture almost built-in, including the rate structure. I think "social" rates - when an sp chooses to have them - help give some additional options for someone interested in a partial-day get together, with a "lets get out and do something fun" part to it.

Would any sp reading this be offended if a client asked them "I'd like to spend some time at the beach/movie with an sp - do you have social rates for this type of outing?"

Multi-hour packages, usually appearing under the heading Dinner Date, is commonly listed on a lady's website. It is usually 2-3 hours of dinner followed by 1-2 hours of privacy. Granted dinner could mean the movies, shopping or something conducted in a public area. In fact ladies have been know to tag an addendum "if you wish to stay in the whole time please add XX to the compensation".

I sincerely doubt any SP would be offended if you ask about social rates provided you make it very clear what you are looking for.

Be prepared that some ladies do not offer it or have not considered this possibility.

2 more notes:

- the way this thread expoded reminds me of something that's been an albatross around my neck most of my life - I've lost count of the number of times someone got mad at me for saying the "wrong thing" - i.e., the words I used offended them, but I was just trying to say things best I could, will no ill intent. I've got a thicker skin now, but I still revert back to stuttering when that fear comes washing back before I catch it.

- Carrie Moon, I think you're an absolute doll, and if I ever get to your fair city, I can think of nothing I'd rather do than snuggle up and get to know you better. GFE time:)

Thanks drunkin uh I mean dunkin (donuts?) sailor..

I was trying to think if indeed I had missed the mark on this guy and I can be overprotective of girls I feel and some I know are making less money in this biz. He has every right to ask a girl for a cheaper rate.. I just found it offensive on here in an open forum.

I've been told my initial comment was out of line. I only found it to be true by his answer... right on the money... so to speak.

I think asking a girl to play girlfriend in this way with you should only occur when you've already met someone and have such a rapport and can see she won't have to fake it with you for 3 hrs. That's way more excruciating than having sex. I know he wasn't personally asking me.. but when a guy tries to negotiate using charm and humor and whatnot.. it's even more offensive.

Certainly I have a lot to learn about the way all girls do business. I didn't write the book. I have friends who are completely comfortable with BBBJ and even charging less for it than straight up sex. I have friends who have social time rates. I just choose very carefully regulars I'd REALLY like to spend time with so I don't have to fake it for longer appts. When I say fake it I mean spending time chatting with someone you find boring or cuddling with someone who's smell/touch you don't like. I mean it can be more excrutiating than sex.. So why agree to a lesser rate unless you already have a great rapport. Shouldn't it be more? It's infinitely more intimate to me at least.

I snuggle with lots of clients... but some I couldn't bear to. Just being realistic. How do you know until you've met if you want to snuggle.

Certainly guys crave intimacy. I believe that's the main reason to hobby for some. For some it's completely missing in their lives even if they're married for most.

The part that offends me and perhaps why should it.. is the bargaining. I find it offensive in other cultures and never do it.. ''haggle'' even though it's expected! That's just me.

As for saying the wrong thing. YOU care about whether or not you say the wrong thing. That's the most important feature about communication.

And why I asked here? Am I the only one who sees this? I look for people to help me when I'm off base.. to tell me.

so.. sorry if I steered people away from the genuine need for guys to talk about cuddle time appts. I personally feel you need to already be a client to ask for social time/overnight visits etc.

Let's hear from other people!

• Like 2

I snuggle with lots of clients... but some I couldn't bear to. Just being realistic. How do you know until you've met if you want to snuggle.

Certainly guys crave intimacy. I believe that's the main reason to hobby for some. For some it's completely missing in their lives even if they're married for most.

When I need a snuggle I can always rely on my red hot hottie! :razz:

She is nice enough to be ok with a pic.

I've gotten many a good dunkin during my sailing trips:)

I was thinking about the 'helps-to-have-a-history" factor myself after I posted the last one. You're right Carrie, there is the risk in a first date that the chemistry might not work in any social part.

Etasman, I was thinking along similar lines, but wasn't sure until you mentioned it about substituting a different activity for "dinner". Never hurts to ask I guess. I was debating about asking a local sp if a walk and picnic in a park would be ok instead of a restaurant, but it had the risk of sounding like a "lesser" alternative.

You should get to know the person first before asking for picnic,amusement park and the like kind of dates. You really need the chemistry to make them work...i'm sure some ladies don't care about the chemistry but i do.

One of the reasons i hate the term sp...i rather like being called an escort or companion. To me an sp provides a service while an escort/companion provides much more...the listener,the cuddle up with you lady,the lady that makes you feel as if you are very special...we want you to feel the best you ever have...We do it all...where as an sp gives you the "service" and that's it.

that's just my ideas on this subject....

my rates are the same no matter what i'm doing because it's my time your paying for and nothing else...what we decide to do in that time is up to us..

kisses,

Emma

• Like 7

You should get to know the person first before asking for picnic,amusement park and the like kind of dates. You really need the chemistry to make them work...i'm sure some ladies don't care about the chemistry but i do.

One of the reasons i hate the term sp...i rather like being called an escort or companion. To me an sp provides a service while an escort/companion provides much more...the listener,the cuddle up with you lady,the lady that makes you feel as if you are very special...we want you to feel the best you ever have...We do it all...where as an sp gives you the "service" and that's it.

that's just my ideas on this subject....

my rates are the same no matter what i'm doing because it's my time your paying for and nothing else...what we decide to do in that time is up to us..

kisses,

Emma

I agree wholeheartedly :). Tried to rep you but couldn't cause I gotta spread it around a bit first lol.

...the listener,the cuddle up with you lady,the lady that makes you feel as if you are very special...we want you to feel the best you ever have...We do it all...

I know a lot of people feel what we do is not "real work" but I would consider all of the above and more to be a legitimate service.

While the OP had the right to request a particular service i found some of his posts offensives;I don't think it is fair to decide what is less or more work as activities...

I personaly find some gents personality quite annoying and spending many hours snuggling or watching a movie might be more work for me emotionally &mentally than full gfe service.It is not because sex it is not involve the time spent is less valuable

I personaly side on Emma post as someone pay for my time..not the service...So it doesnt matter if we play scrabble,strip-tease,wrestling ,have full service during our time together it remain the same rate. VJ

• Like 2