The phone number on her ad is neither ALO West nor Paradise. The pic, however, is definitely Lucy Liu. CK was on to her last week :)

I'm sure that if she is at either ALO or Paradise, she'll be advised of the wisdom of using fake pics pretty quickly. If not, she'll just have to work it out on her own :)

...I'm sure that if she is at either ALO or Paradise, she'll be advised of the wisdom of using fake pics pretty quickly... :)

Exactly right. She posted one of her own pics in today's BP ad. I ran it through Tineye and nothing came up. Therefore I would say its her real pic. Having met her briefly while I was at the spa I can say today's picture looks like her.

She is very pretty and If I would have had more time when I was at the spa last, I would have probably checked out her massage skills!

I decided to TOFTT and am glad I did. Tia is indeed working out of ALO on Carling and can be booked through ALO or through the number she's using on BP. She is a very pretty asian lady, complete with asian bangs, but doesn't use her own picture when posting. She doesn't watch the clock at all and is fluent in English. Definitely well worth the visit :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Thank you for your nice words 'c.reilly'

And just to clarify, the picture is mine. Yes boys, its me :)

Due to limited availability, I usually post my ads up whenever I am working.

If you are interested in setting up a time, your best bet is to contact me directly on my private work phone (613) 415 0641 when I am working.

No texting please :) unless I have seen you at least once.

Alternatively, you can also pm on here if you'd like to know when I am available next, pre-book or if you have any questions. It is smarter to get answers from me directly vs third party.

See you ;) ❤Tia❤