Looking forward to seeing Lady D tomorrow. I love the more mature women on Cerb for sure. We are blessed to have many wonderful sexy woman who are members of Cerb and know how to treat their men . Reason for my post is to pose the question do most men prefer young girls or mature women I will admit there is much excitement in meeting a young attractive sexy girl but I'll cast my vote for women over thirty as in my own personal experience they are every bit physically attracrive but its upstairs where they are most sexy to me and for the most part that's where I have had my best sessions . With Diana , Emily , Maraena , Katherine just to name a few we are lucky hobbiests for sure.

I thank them all for making me personally feel like a king.

Can't wait to see Diana tomorrow to experience a mature sexy lady again.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a great 2015

Guest *Ste***cque**

I prefer women with experience and that usually means more mature women. They know what they want and are confident and comfortable with their sexuality. They are good communicators and are not needy. They also have had lots of practice!:) Sex with an older woman involves a connection with the mind and the body. Sex with someone a lot younger is usually just about fucking and not much else.

As I write this I realize you could say the same thing about men. Maybe that's why so many women on here prefer older guys?

p.s. Tried to use the word "y o u n g e r" but shows a youthfuler?

I prefer women with experience and that usually means more mature women. They know what they want and are confident and comfortable with their sexuality. They are good communicators and are not needy. They also have had lots of practice!:) Sex with an older woman involves a connection with the mind and the body. Sex with someone a lot younger is usually just about fucking and not much else.

As I write this I realize you could say the same thing about men. Maybe that's why so many women on here prefer older guys?

p.s. Tried to use the word "y o u n g e r" but shows a youthfuler?

I tend to share your views on this. I don't like to generalize because there are always exceptions to every rule, but I've found that the ladies with who are a bit more mature often offer a better overall experience. They tend to be less "task oriented" and more concerned with the overall feel of an encounter. I also find that they better understand the importance of building a long term business based on repeats, as opposed to just completing the immediate task at hand and moving on.

I also find it a major turn off when ladies use the word "like" in between every other word for no good reason. Less likely to happen with the more mature ladies. ;)

• Like 1

In my experience as a hobbyist, I can agree and disagree on the more mature, the better. I met some younger girls and they were amazing compared to some not so great mature women. I come across some younger and older women that don't know how to treat their clients right in order to get repeats. So far most of my repeats have been younger because the ones I met were really involved, provided great service and not task oriented like some are. Don't get me wrong, I do love mature women too cause they are smart and sexy but I haven't found the right one yet. Tonight I have a date with Diana cause I heard a lot of good things about her so I am looking forward in seeing her.

• Like 1

In my experience as a hobbyist, I can agree and disagree on the more mature, the better. I met some younger girls and they were amazing compared to some not so great mature women. I come across some younger and older women that don't know how to treat their clients right in order to get repeats. So far most of my repeats have been younger because the ones I met were really involved, provided great service and not task oriented like some are. Don't get me wrong, I do love mature women too cause they are smart and sexy but I haven't found the right one yet. Tonight I have a date with Diana cause I heard a lot of good things about her so I am looking forward in seeing her.

That's why it doesn't pay to generalize. You seem to have had the opposite experience from what I have found. I speak only of the small sample of ladies I have met myself, and even among those, there have been exceptions. Glad to hear you have had some great experiences on both ends of the spectrum. I hope you had a great time with Diana. I look forward to your report ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Where can we find her contact info?? Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device