Jazmin (Jazy)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Well, thanks to some more excellent intel (you know who you are), I had Jazy at the top of my list of ladies that I was hoping to see while vacationing in the nation's capital. Communication was easy initially through email prior to my arrival in Ottawa and then by sms.

Jazy has a new apartment just over the bridge in Hull which was easy to get to in spite of the ridiculous chaos on Sussex street. There is plenty of 2 hour parking on the street. As I waited for her to come and get me just outside the lobby of the building, my anticipation was pretty high. She came out and greeted me warmly. Jazy is a naturally beautiful woman and as she led me inside her apartment, I knew we were going to have a lot of fun.

She started with a very sultry lapdance, showing off her amazing ass and flexibility which only served to further increase my excitement of what was to follow. As she removed her few layers of clothing, I just sat back in wonder at her incredibly tight body. It is, IMHO, perfect and I hope she never changes anything about it.

We moved to the bed and from there it was a whirling delight of kissing, mutual oral pleasuring and sex in as many positions as I could handle. At times, I had to use all of my powers of concentration so that I could prolong my enjoyment. I just loved being inside of her while caressing her body.

Afterwards, we cuddled and chatted until it was time to depart. I found Jazy to be a very sweet and charming young woman. I wish her every success in the future and hope I will be able to see her again the next time I visit Ottawa.

Mr. Lube - Oil change - CHECK

CIBC Merivale Mall - Make deposit, get cash - CHECK

Farm Boy - Buy groceries - CHECK

LCBO - Buy wine - CHECK

Silver Dollar - See Jazy and get a bunch of lap dances - CHECK

Return to CIBC - get more cash - CHECK ;-)

I've met up with Jazy twice at her place in Hull ... fantastic both times. Saw her announcement that she'd be dancing this afternoon, so fit a short visit into my errands.

Although I walked out with blue balls (I didnt expect anything else!) it was a great experience, and reminded me why I need to see her again privately soon for a more all inclusive experience!

Jazy is a wonderful girl. Sweet, pixie face, always smiling and laughing. HOT fit spinner body. Perfect natural breasts - a nice handful just the right size with responsive nipples. A beautiful small bum. Flat tummy.

It was kinda cool to be recognized by her as a regular SP client in a different setting. The private dances were definitely a step beyond the usual as a result.

My biggest regret? Had to run, I didn't get to see her dance on stage! Will have to go back next time ... but first I'll ask for some private dances and more at her apartment!

Guys, if you haven't seen her as an SP or a dancer, do it, you won't regret it. She's one of Ottawa's finest.

(I'll post some comments on the Silver Dollar itself under the strip club section).

Cheers!

Mr. Lube - Oil change - CHECK

LCBO - Buy wine - CHECK

Return to CIBC - get more cash - CHECK ;-)

I've met up with Jazy twice at her place in Hull ... fantastic both times. Saw her announcement that she'd be dancing this afternoon, so fit a short visit into my errands.

Although I walked out with blue balls (I didnt expect anything else!) it was a great experience, and reminded me why I need to see her again privately soon for a more all inclusive experience!

Jazy is a wonderful girl. Sweet, pixie face, always smiling and laughing. HOT fit spinner body. Perfect natural breasts - a nice handful just the right size with responsive nipples. A beautiful small bum. Flat tummy.

It was kinda cool to be recognized by her as a regular SP client in a different setting. The private dances were definitely a step beyond the usual as a result.

My biggest regret? Had to run, I didn't get to see her dance on stage! Will have to go back next time ... but first I'll ask for some private dances and more at her apartment!

Guys, if you haven't seen her as an SP or a dancer, do it, you won't regret it. She's one of Ottawa's finest.

(I'll post some comments on the Silver Dollar itself under the strip club section).

Cheers!

I hope Bob and Jazy will forgive me for this ... :mrgreen:

LCBO - Buy wine - CHECK

Return to CIBC - get more cash - CHECK

Take Jazy home - Oil change - CHECK;-)

Yes, I'm having a bit of fun in good faith. Nice to see Jazy's dancing talents showcased too. She is a wonderful person to hang with.

Hi Seymour,

Your fantasy ending sure sounds even more fun than the fun I did have!

But I'm not sure an "oil change" is the right description of what usually happens when I meet with with Jazy or any of the many other fine CERB ladies ... it's more like a high speed test drive around the block, then a radiator flush!

Damn, Jazy has been on my TDL for quite awhile. I finally saw her recently and wow, what a treat.

I can't really add to what has already been said. Her new location is great with good, discreet parking and a real nice accommodation.

Jazy is terrific young lady, easy to talk to, a safe GFE as I like it. And if you are looking for a perfect spinner body, this girl has it. As she says, her dancing keeps her in shape.

Her pictures here on CERB are nice, but does not do her justice at all.

The reason for the 9.5 for location is only because she doesn't have her pole setup yet. But it's coming.

I am now kicking myself for not seeing Jazy a long time ago, but I'll be back.

Thanks Jazy

Edited by teched

The moment I was welcomed in I was struck by her beauty. Very cute spinner. Very quickly made me feel at ease and welcome. Started with a lap dance, then I gave her a massage (nice response), and proceeded to have an amazing time (and fun). No BBBJ, but for me that was not a problem. She was just a lot of fun, very smooth athletic and tight. This is my first recommendation, (I don't do this very often) so my rec might not be as colorful as some, but I assure you.... this is one flawless, cute, responsive babe!

Saw Jazy a few months ago. Took my breath away. Great lapdance to start off. It was like being with that girl you always wanted to have a go with during high school. Will be back again next time I am in town.

Does she perform a safe GFE or PSE service?

I haven't seen her as a SP yet but all the reviews and recommendations I've seen tend to indicate safe gfe. I did meet her once while she was dancing at Taboo and she was a real sweetheart.

Edited by castle

So, I finally managed to meet up with Jazy recently. Long overdue, but such is life. So, after a few days of ever-growing anticipation, I rolled up to her incall on a sunny lunchtime.

Jazy turned out to be just as beautiful and friendly as I'd expected. She's great in conversation, and she got things going with a quite delectable lapdance, which cranked up the temperature a few notches and was a great introduction to her talents.

And everything else? Yes, you may rest assured that there was an everything else, and it was everything you'd expect if you've read this thread this far - but I'll leave it up to your imagination to fill in the blanks (and also, you probably don't want me in your imagination, so I'd censor that bit if I were you :) )

All in all, a wonderful experience... I'll be back for seconds before too long. And thirds. And more.

PS pastis51, castle: since you asked - yes, safe.

Love the experience, no gimik, just pure fun and relaxation. I love you Jazmin!!! That bum is ta di 4!!!

Simply perfect - I love her impromptu peronality. Always polite, always curtious, and unrushed.

I'm joining the Jazy fun club .... I'm your #1 fan Jazy!!!

Guest Kr****er09

Was at barbs today and there was a girl named Jazy, i really wanted to meet however i was otherwise occupied. Is this the same jazy? Does she have a profile on cerb??

Was at barbs today and there was a girl named Jazy, i really wanted to meet however i was otherwise occupied. Is this the same jazy? Does she have a profile on cerb??

I know she dances at Silver Dollar, and occasionally at Taboo. But I couldn't tell you if she dances at Barb's or not. If you visit her profile on here, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=25965, you'll find plenty of pics which will probably give you a good idea if it's her you saw at Barbs.

Guest h****hedl

I had the pleasure of having Jazy tease me and display her amazing dancing talents at the Silver Dollar tonight.

I arrived during a beautiful dancer's set and I got to watch her last dance. I thought to myself, as I scoped the place out, that she was the most attractive dancer there...man was I wrong!!! After a couple of filler songs between sets, out came this amazingly gorgeous blonde that took command of EVERYONE's attention. She truly has this ability to capture attention, almost seemed effortless. As I stared at her while she performed on the stage, she met eyes with me and that is where the adventure began. Every time she looked over, I felt like she was almost catching me admiring her amazing figure and pretty looks. But, don't get me wrong, she made me feel like it was OUR dirty little secret. Her dance moves were very admirable and energetic. Her flexibility was also very impressive. The entire place fed off her energy and changed the entire mood of the audience. It is safe to say she really knows her way around a stage. When her set ended, I directed my attention at my friend that accompanied me. Before I knew it, Jazy somehow "slinked" (for the lack of a better term) onto my lap and and was up close and personal without having said one word to me. She then quickly started a comfortable conversation with me, kinda got to know each other quickly and I committed to a private dance. This young lady is insanely sensual and I am sure that if her GFE services are comparable to her exotic dancing skills....man we are lucky guys here in Ottawa. I am arranging a play-date with her ASAP as I can only imagine how our fantasy may turn out. She seems very intelligent, and it was an absolute pleasure to be entertained by Jazy. Thanks for the great time sweet-heart! Jazmine truly is a one-of-a-kind talent!

8)

hb

Edited by h****hedl
grammar

Round 3 with Jazy after far too long. It was good to reconnect, and what better way than with a sexy lapdance, a lapdance as they should be :)

Irresistible body, and a sweetheart, cuddly and affectionate and fun.

GFE sex, tender and intimate. Not wild mayhem, but a gentler, deep passion, and warmth and care, with a woman endowed with an outstandingly fit and attractive body, and a sparkling personality. Very satisfying.

I never had the sense of being rushed or of not being the sole focus of Jazy's attention. We loved and laughed and talked and cuddled like friends.

I loved this.

Thank you, Jazy.

• Like 1

I saw Jazzy a few months ago on probably the worst winter day of the season. She was very easy to talk to and quite open to discuss almost anything. My experience with her started with a shower and then a very stimulating dance performance. This was something unique, and let's face it, it is always nice to find someone that does something a little differently once and a while. The rest of my session went pretty much as well as most have already described. Worth another session for sure!

I don't often repeat. But when I do, she's gotta be someone who had provided an amazing experience, and left me with a life worthy memory. Jazy is one of those Leonard C would have spent years writing a song about. A Marion or Sussane memory.

I must declare Hazy is that great!

What more can I say about Jazy? Sweet and cute and affectionate and sexy as hell, with the bum that inspired the Best Bums on the Planet thread.

thumb_thumb_ass.jpg

I saw her again at the bikini contest last week at Tease, a competition that she deservedly won. I got a few sexy Jazy lapdances that night, and we agreed to meet again. Today we did.

A real GFE with a sweetheart. Kissing, cuddling, lovemaking: genuine and fun.

And nice hard abs too :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.