I won't lie but 2014 has been been one of my worst year however I am greatful to have so many friends around and clients that care about me in those difficult times.i have learn and growned

Thank you to all ladies in this industry that believe in supporting each other with respect to our different view rules and differences and the ones that are truthful

I have been extremely deceived to find this year people close to me that were so manipulative and fake..in one way to see their true color in difficult time is a blessing

I so greatful to have met wonderful men and woman in this industry that I value so much...thank you!

Looking for 2015 I strongly believe

it will be a better year for me

Xox VictoriaJolie

• Like 8

If you ever need to you can call me 24/7! I've never met someone so kind and warm hearted.

You are proud and strong, what a terrific lady!

Thank you for being "you", VJ. I am glad that you are part of this community and value your contributions.

May 2015 be a joyous, healthy and prosperous year for you (and everyone else!)

• Like 1

Victoria, you are a wonderful lady and I send you wishes for a happy, healthy and wonderful 2015. And to everybody else, I wish the same. May all of our 2015's be filled with good tidings.