What changed?

I have noticed a distinct reduction in posts on this site? Was this due to the change to Lyla? What happened?

Well things have changed on the site since C36 became law. Due to the change in posting rules and permitted vocabulary here on Lyla, some posts may have been removed, I know many ads were, and possibly some reviews so maybe that's why some areas look sparse. I don't go anywhere near Thunder Bay between November and April. You keepin warm up there?

Keep posting... bring this area back to life! :)

Well things will always change but if beautiful women like Miss Jessica Lee keep hanging out here then there will always be lots of interested guys turning up.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think everyone is trying to be politically correct, and the censorship engine is by the way it works creating problems. It blacks out or replaces words without being able to recognize legitimate context.

I think everyone is trying to be politically correct, and the censorship engine is by the way it works creating problems. It blacks out or replaces words without being able to recognize legitimate context.

Caution is the word of the day. The same thing happened under the totalitarian regimes of Eastern Europe with the one party states. Of course that is what Harper wants. He has eliminated funding of other parties, yet he uses our tax dollars to fund his election posters and ads. He even had his jet repainted in his party colours. Soon we will call him beloved leader...

Well I'm not sure about the whole totalitarian regime thing, or the rant against Harper, but as far as Thunder Bay winters go, I'm a snowbird and getting the hell out of town.

I have noticed a distinct reduction in posts on this site? Was this due to the change to Lyla? What happened?

It's possible, as others have suggested, that the decrease in posts is related to C-36 and the new system on Cerb/Lyla but as I remember it over the years, the site as always been much quieter over the holidays.

A lot of people should be back to work on Monday and kids back to school and the routine should kick back in in no time again.

• Like 3

I am happy to see a few have returned to the site and I am hoping as people get used to the new rules by both the Harper government and cerb/lyla we will be able to make the required connections and voice our opinions in a meaningful manner. Happy New Year. Best wishes to all.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I was having a look at Back Page for my area and there is still a lot of activity by Traveling Ladies in my area but there seems to be no advertising in the local paper anymore. As we are between East and West in my city we still seem have visits here on frequent basis.

I've been away for awhile. Gosh things have changed around here in the last year. o_0

Before I get into full swing again can anyone maybe post a few links I should maybe catch up on?

I've been away for awhile. Gosh things have changed around here in the last year. o_0

Before I get into full swing again can anyone maybe post a few links I should maybe catch up on?

well this one for starters! Don't get bit by the ban hammer ... make sure you're up to date on the new posting rules :)

Welcome back!! Stay warm up there :)

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201210

• Like 1