:?:Does anyone know how to (if we even can) forward CERB in mail into ones regular email account? Im hoping so because the inbox I find fills up fast and I find it somewhat inconvenient to keep checking back the inbox and I end up just forgetting about it for a day or two or even just putting it off cause its sort of a pain! There must be some simple way of doing this? Please tell me there is?:?:

when you go to private messages look on the side of the page for options. I am not sure which option it is under. I get my private messages sent to my regulae email.

Click "User CP" at the top left just before the chat room link.

You should see a list of links on the left of the screen. Under Setting and options, click on edit options.

You will another set of menus. Under Private messaging, tick "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" as well as "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators"

Basically, although i'm sure if its the same as other forums but it would tell you if you have a new mal here or it might give you exactly the message on the mail but you have to comeback here to reply to the mail.

Guest s******ecan****

Good question Britney, I never knew this could be done, thanks E.D. Man aond Icognito I learn something new here everyday.

Good question Britney, I never knew this could be done, thanks E.D. Man aond Icognito I learn something new here everyday.

Please note that this sends a notification to an email address, it does not remove the PM from your Inbox.

You can not reply to the notification emails so it's not forwarding mail (it's sending notifications that you have private messages) if you reply to these emails they just go to a trash bin and never reach the person.

Once your box is full... you stop getting notifications as well.

What you may want to do is increase your PM box size. If you verify your account to a full SERVICE PROVIDER account (PM ME FOR INFO - IT'S FREE TO DO) you get a lot bigger PM box.