Has anyone seen Madame Olivia from BP . Why is no one posting anymore on Cerb BP seems to be the place to be

I know what you mean but I just don't trust bp. Its unfortunate but I'm sure we all have our trusted go to Cerb gals. I am like you and have noticed that's post are going down on this site , at least as far as new ones go. I firmly believe that bill c 36 has taken its toll and the fact now that so much is censored on this sight including PM's. Its too bad but I still am very unsure about bp.

I agree , if they are reviewed on Cerb or anywhere that makes a huge difference. Some BP ads say " highly reviewed " my question is where. I've also noticed so many bp ads are setup so similar in the sense of the layout of the ad and how phrases are used. It just makes me wonder about agencies at work and we all know how we love our metro agencies :(

I too have met some wonderful gals on BP but all have been over 30 as for me personally I feel there's a better chance of success.

I agree Boomer, there are a lot of girls on bp say highly reviewed but not on here. There is also a lot of same wording ads so yeah that also brings up a red flag. It is pretty easy to spot which ones are the bad ones and there is also a few girls that are on here but only post on bp. Why I don't know. My only guess is the new bill. After weeding out the bad ones, I met some great girls from bp who are real over the years. I met one first of December and have seen her 4 times already and seeing her tomorrow too. It takes a lot of work sometimes to find a good one but once you do then it is well worth it. On the topic of what was asked is I have met Olivia once and she was a nice girl. Her pictures are accurate, nice personality, great body and I had a good time with her. The location was alright but I wouldn't go back to it. I would repeat but not at her location.

yep quite frustrating trying to weed through good and bad on BP - yes the BP ladies that advertise on Cerb should be fine, however I can't help but look on BP and wonder....