Rant: clients who want discounts

And also, let's not forget the "what if I am young and really attractive; do I get a discount for that"?

REALLY?....WTF

I get that all the time. I tell them if that was the case with every guy who called me and said that, I would be a millionaire and not doing this anymore, and then I hang up:sm185:

"Hi I'd like an hour...whats your rate?"

me: "Its $280 for the hour"

"how about we make it $120 for half an hour baby?"

me: *click*

I would have to agree with Carrie Moon that the easiest way to walk away from a situation with a bargain-hunter is to hang up.

Thinking back on conversations where "gentlemen" try and tell me that my rates are 'too high" or "higher than the market price" or that my incall rates should be lower than my outcall rates and the feeling I got from exasperating my energy trying to explain the reasonings for my rate and that their knowledge of the "market" price was more than a little misguided primarily from inexperienced workers posting for the weekend on CL......*deep breath!*....well you get the point as to how I felt when I hung up finally after all that. lol.

just hang up, no one needs to deal with these idiots, and you'll feel so much better when you do....no deep breaths needed after ;-)

Chances are if you give in and negotiate rates with someone like this before the meeting, the meeting itself will likely go badly. You'll no doubt regret your decision to negotiate and that will affect your comfort level during the appointment, as well since he has already beaten you down once on rates he'll probably try again during the meeting.

I agree with the many who have said to toss these in the garbage.

Typically, they are not true negotiators, since they not only do not plan to give anythiing up in the exchange for a discount, they are typically more demanding, more agressive, and want more services than originally provided.

I have countered with the reply that if 20 bucks is going to make that much of a difference to them, they should keep it all and not see anyone. Also, that yes they can see other sps for less, but they cannot see me. Also, that I have lower rate options, so they can see me, have a good time, but they cannot have everything they are looking for at that price.

This is what I mean by they refuse to compromise, but expect the sp to do so. Sure there are a lot of other advertisers but I am willing to bet that you can count on one hand the number of mature sps, or bbw sps, or sps within 5 km of them, or white sps, or on and on and on, whatever it is they are actually looking for (beyond a low price) which you actually are -- which drew them to contacting you in the first place.

Additional Comments:

I find it rude.. Even when I offer specials, they still try to bargain me down which I find even more insulting.

I often say don't advertise specials. Many view this as a sign of desperation, and that is why you get more inquiries offering even less that the special. Wait for them to contact you, and offer it then, if you do have a special rate to offer. It is all in who it ends up attracting, and these discount seekers are not ideal clients in the end, since ideal clients repeat regularly and often. Discount seekers will take advantage of the special, and figure that that rate applies to them for ever.

I agree with Annessa on the issue of rates. The real evaluation of the "market price" is on the shoulders of the SP. If her rate for what she offers is too high, her "clientele" will eventually fade out, and she will react accordingly.

From my own perspective of this hobby, it's the kind of business where I dont want to "make deals", "negociate" or try to get a "rebate". I want to meet women that offer top quality GFE and that can live of their "art".

There are serious and wonderful SPs here at CERB and we, hobbiests, have all the tools to be well informed of the services they offer, their rates and what to expect from them, even we can get in touch directly with the SP to chat and prepare our encounters. So, there is no reasons when I choose to contact a specific SP, to begin an annoying negociation that will, obviously break the "magic" of what this hobby is all about.

If somebody can't afford the rate of a specific SP, either he will have to choose somebody else, or if he wants her bad, he will have to wait until he will be able to afford her donation. It's like everything else in life.

I may be a little bit a dreamer, but in a way, this "hobby" is a fantasy in reality, isn't ?

I often say don't advertise specials. Many view this as a sign of desperation, and that is why you get more inquiries offering even less that the special. Wait for them to contact you, and offer it then, if you do have a special rate to offer. It is all in who it ends up attracting, and these discount seekers are not ideal clients in the end, since ideal clients repeat regularly and often. Discount seekers will take advantage of the special, and figure that that rate applies to them for ever.

I offered a special for the first time this year for a week ....and I have to say the headache didnt really balance out the slight extra business.

I still had clients wanting to bargain lower. I had a client who had to cancel and then expected the same deal the next week. I had potential clients call the next week after the discount and still ask for the same rate as my special claiming I was false-advertising even though they didnt read the "one-week-only" part.

the ad was put up to reach a potential goal for something that if I didnt make...then I didnt have to worry...but in the end some saw it as "oh I guess Annessa's not getting any work....eek!"

that will definitely be the last time I ever lower my rates. I agree with fortunateone on this one, not only do you bring about more headaches by temporarily changing your rate...you also make it hard for all the other SPs who are sticking to their guns

I get that sometimes too! Saying if they just want a quickie release, or just want this, or that. Or if they do something for me (which I dont even want!), then I should give them a lower price.

I have a hard time being as polite about it as some of the ladies on here.

I'm not always polite. I told one guy to go F off when he asked, "Can I get it cheaper since your old and fat". Even after that he texted me with his offer of $40.

I'm not always polite. I told one guy to go F off when he asked, "Can I get it cheaper since your old and fat". Even after that he texted me with his offer of $40.

I am not polite when it comes down to bull shit excuses, no shows, time wasters or others. They want to play games, I sling it right back at them.

I never give discounts.. no matter how long the regular. If the amount of time I put into preparing for them changes or my emotional prep etc changes.. then I may do so.. until then never. Why? Really good regulars will instead of expecting a discount bring me gifts!

We are indeed providing a fantasy.. that takes more than just answering the door in a low-cut dress with a short skirt.

I am letting the gentlemen who is respectful into my home and into my very body! The ones who are not gentelmen ask for a discount or quiz me about services I don't offer and then try to convince me to offer it to just them..

Yup! Explaining to a grown man how to be respectful when his own mother didn't teach him.. well that's not the kind of mother scenario I role play:bddog:

And also, let's not forget the "what if I am young and really attractive; do I get a discount for that"?

REALLY?....WTF

Maybe its adds like this from Halifax cl where these clowns get these ideas.

I thought it was pretty funny and I don't qualify for the discount anyway lol.

I am Cxxxxxl,in town until tuesday.staying with my wonderful friend Sxxxt.I am very gorgeous,endowed lady.

I am 36 years old,5'4,139lbs.blonde hair,brown eyes,36ddd,tanned.offering full massage.available till midnight.

(bonus)bring 8" or more and save 100. talk soon,Cxxxxxl.

Guest s******ecan****
Maybe its adds like this from Halifax cl where these clowns get these ideas.

I thought it was pretty funny and I don't qualify for the discount anyway lol.

I am Cxxxxxl,in town until tuesday.staying with my wonderful friend Sxxxt.I am very gorgeous,endowed lady.

I am 36 years old,5'4,139lbs.blonde hair,brown eyes,36ddd,tanned.offering full massage.available till midnight.

(bonus)bring 8" or more and save 100. talk soon,Cxxxxxl.

Well I suppose the implication is clear, still its not stated specifically so if I showed up with a 9" order of garlic fingers I wonder if I would I get $110 off? (after all I'm bringing an extra inch, and a snack)

Well I suppose the implication is clear, still its not stated specifically so if I showed up with a 9" order of garlic fingers I wonder if I would I get $110 off? (after all I'm bringing an extra inch, and a snack)

I thought 8'' or more would be enough to qualify, but with garlic, mmmm, it would be a killer; hmmmm, I am saying a killer of the encounter. No kissing after that !:roll:

Guest S****an

I say bravo to the ladies who have fixed rates. It's a benefit to the client as well, since it allows both parties to focus on the sensual, and not the pecuniary, aspects of their time together.

While I am a fairly new hobbiest, one thing that has impressed me with the ladies I've seen so far is that they didn't even count the donation, which I think shows a lot of professionalism and respect for the client. The downside is that I'd be mortified if I accidentally shorted the lady. We do have some first class ladies in Ottawa.

Guest S***e

OK...if I had two inches less than what I've got, I'd have a hole in my back...would I get a discount Annessa?????!!!:lol: (Short dick humour)

OMG 8" or more and I'd CHARGE extra! LOL...youch!

roflmfao! That's when being specific would help you in the long run....;-)

I will admit. I used to negotiate when I was younger, and newer to the hobby. A practice I quit years ago when I met a girl who expressed opinions similar to yours. I now consider the practice both rude, classless, and pointless. If I really want a specific lady, and can't afford her at the moment, I simply contact her and tell her that I'm interested but may require more time. I think that sometimes waiting for an encounter can make it even more sweet, because you get to anticipate the result.

xxxooo

Here, Here! cowboy.

I also find it annoying.. but I find that saying good bye and hanging up on them right away is my best response.

The less I decide to lecture them and just cut them off the better for my mood :) Same goes for those trying to negotiate other acts I don't perform.

RESPECT is the key here.. and no respect = no conversation never mind service.

OK...if I had two inches less than what I've got, I'd have a hole in my back...would I get a discount Annessa?????!!!:lol: (Short dick humour)

LOL!!! Oh Spike, you are too funny!!!

:lol:

Guest S***e

That's me "Little to No Dick Beetlejuice" Ava!

LOL!!! Oh Spike, you are too funny!!!

:lol: