worst smells in the world

Tooth Decay: the kind that happens when people don't floss, seemingly ever.

Wet dog.

Rotten fish.

Amorphophallus titanum, A.K.A " Giant, misshapen penis flower"

Sitting next to a VERY overweight person on the plane, who clearly forgot to use deodorant and ate a tuna and onion sandwich with their shoes off....I don't need to say anymore

• Like 1

Walking into a home, cat litter not changed, the ammonia/cat urine smell just overwhelming. Literally tears coming to my eyes

RG

• Like 1

The overwhelming smell of mold on a very hot summer's day walking through Memphis International airport as if you were in a person's hot attic. Elvis Presley's house smells like it too in some of the rooms.

• Like 1

At the risk of taking this to a dark place....

Decomposing bodies. Human or animal. Once that adipose tissue starts to break down it's the worst smell in the whole world.

Also I really dislike the smell that smokers have. Call me a jerk, but it's a gross smell now that I myself am not a smoker and can actually notice it.

None to keen on any body odors, especially ones that can be prevented with a quick shower, mouthwash and a spray of deodorant.

The overwhelming smell of mold on a very hot summer's day walking through Memphis International airport as if you were in a person's hot attic. Elvis Presley's house smells like it too in some of the rooms.

That smell in the house is Elvis. Didn't you know that he's still there moldering?

Additional Comments:

Bad breath caused by Peoria has to be the worse. Then Body odor.

I was unaware that a certain city in Illinois caused bad breath. You must mean pyorrhea. :)

Someone in Memphis should name their band Moldy Elvis.

At the risk of taking this to a dark place....

Decomposing bodies. Human or animal. Once that adipose tissue starts to break down it's the worst smell in the whole world.

Also I really dislike the smell that smokers have. Call me a jerk, but it's a gross smell now that I myself am not a smoker and can actually notice it.

None to keen on any body odors, especially ones that can be prevented with a quick shower, mouthwash and a spray of deodorant.

On a Galápagos Islands tour there was a dead giant tortoise decomposing. Everyone on our ship, including the naturalists and two doctors, agreed it was. The worst thing they've ever smelt.

my farts lol

Grease trap in a restaurant

there's a restaurant in Ottawa bank street called swiss chalet that every time I went u would smell the grease trap so I would leave every time lol they actually destroy it and build it on the lot next to it I wonder why lol