No Animals Were Harmed in This Story

Guest A**aTo**h

Loved your story, the end, not so much:( But not to worry, I'm sure it found it's way back in:) This time of year, when it's so cold rodents look for a warm home and most homes have cracks and crevices that allow mice in. It's amazing how they can slip in through teeny tiny holes. I have to think that's how it ends, as it is to hard for me to think that poor little thing froze. Yes, even a mouse I too would save. They are germ carriers and can do a lot of damage, but hay, so can we! Thanks for caring enough to not use those awful glue traps, they are so cruel. Many won't care, many would say kill it! but even a mouse suffers, so thanks for being a gentle man.

Guest *l**e

There is no such things as "one" mouse in your house...where there is one, there are a hundred.

I'm sensing a new hobby in your future.

It's probably because of the cold he came into your house...don't worry there are places on a house that small animals like a mouse can crawl into.

He came in once, he'll be in again

I've had friends say this winter they've seen small animals like mice in their homes, never seen them before

On a pleasant note, in repayment for your warmth and hospitality he'll likely crawl under the covers with you when you go to bed at night...be forewarned though...squirrels aren't the only animals who like nuts :-)

RG

• Like 1

It's probably because of the cold he came into your house...don't worry there are places on a house that small animals like a mouse can crawl into.

He came in once, he'll be in again

I've had friends say this winter they've seen small animals like mice in their homes, never seen them before

**On a pleasant note, in repayment for your warmth and hospitality he'll likely crawl under the covers with you when you go to bed at night...be forewarned though...squirrels aren't the only animals who like nuts :-)

RG

Omg!!, lol, lol, that's funny , I'm just picturing that!!

In this part of Canada, mice can carry the deer tick which may transmit Lyme Disease. Kill and dispose of.

Ahh, and so can we. We can't technically spread it from one to another but we can be a carrier of a tick just as easily as a mouse or a deer can. To be infected you need to be bitten by the tick. We can spread even worse but we don't kill and dispose of one another. I've always found this the most curious. Human beings have reasons for eradicating anything, I guess we make them for one another-that's war technically. But seriously, there is no more destructive, dirty, disease spreading beings on this planet worse than human. Yet we don't want to kill and dispose of one another because of that. Just sayin:)