Looking for True GFE

Hello fellow Cerbians, I am looking for a little advice.

My regular SP (who is amazing in every way) is retiring soon so I am looking to find a new SP to meet with. So far I haven't had much luck with the women I have been meeting. They have all been very kind and professional but I haven't felt that "click" if you know what I mean. What I am trying to find is a real Girlfriend experience (talking and cuddling and the illusion of a little romance). Body type doesn't really matter to me, though I am looking for someone in the 20 to 35 age range.

Any ideas?

:-)

I usually stick to the massage side of the street, but here are two women I've seen more than a few times and think are great: Jessy Celeste and SPViolet. Both are sensual, attractive, and very warm and friendly in their manner.

In my opinion you can't go wrong with the very Sweet Emily J (perfect girl next door type), she's amazing as well as Hannah Star who is so extremely easy to talk to and have a great time with too!

• Like 3

I have not seen her but based on everything I've read about her, then you might strike a chord with Peachy/Val:

peachyval.com

or here on Cerb...

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=18359

If spinner is not your thing, then the tall and athletic Monique Matheson is a damn good choice for the type of relationship you enjoy; she just recently posted an ad:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=204628

If you are looking for a true GFE, Monique Matheson is the real deal. In addition to a stunning body and gorgeous looks, she is university educated, carries on a wonderful conversation, and makes you feel like you are the only man in her world. Great location in downtown Ottawa that is easily accessible. The photos in her gallery at www.moniquematheson.com will give you a great view of that awesome body and captivating beauty.

BTW, a wrapper is required for all activities - it is a very safe GFE!

I'm very partial to petite, "spinner" ladies. The sweetest of these that I've met so far is Hannah Star. She's a very open and honest person, and very enjoyable to spend time with!

• Like 3

I have not seen her but based on everything I've read about her, then you might strike a chord with Peachy/Val:

peachyval.com

or here on Cerb...

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=18359

To the OP, it seems you have received some very good recommendations here already in your search for a Girlfriend experience. I'd just want to add that you'll not go wrong with Peachy as mentioned by randyzak. Personally, she's a true Girlfriend companion to me during the time I am with her.

• Like 1

I frequent Ottawa often for business and am looking for a petite GFE that is available in mornings for extended times and very down to earth. Saw Hannah and am extremely attracted. Any suggestions of someone who is laid back and enjoy mornings under the covers let me know. PM me if you'd like or offer up any guidance. Again, much appreciated in advance.