IndysSecrets...

Nice offer but would you post any bad reviews on your own website? Nice try but most of us come here to get independent reviews. This is a recommendation section not advertising.

For ICYUNVME2, I have been a member here for some time and have not seen reviews on ladies from this agency. That is probably because most feel like me that their rates are above the average. There are so much local SP's around so I think if you want to pay more for this service, you will have to TOFTT. I must admit the pictures do look great.

Guest AL
Nice offer but would you post any bad reviews on your own website? Nice try but most of us come here to get independent reviews. This is a recommendation section not advertising.

For ICYUNVME2, I have been a member here for some time and have not seen reviews on ladies from this agency. That is probably because most feel like me that their rates are above the average. There are so much local SP's around so I think if you want to pay more for this service, you will have to TOFTT. I must admit the pictures do look great.

I heard it's because they take a lot of money from the girls to be in their website and they make the clients pay for it.

I like the girls but for that much I would rather get a duo and have twice the fun;)

Definitely agree..some of the the girls are quite attractive, but do the math 2 vs 1 ..for a rocking time..the duo is a worthwhile treat :)

Yeah, the pics are hot, but why bother? There`s lots of reasonably priced local talent in this city & you can frequent the good ones all the time. I enjoy the mileage & options you get with a regular sp, hard to establish that with the travelling variety!

I notice in Montreal they charge $$/hour

actually the rates vary alot some are cheaper than here!

I agree with Dreamer8 on his above statement.

For the same service, there are many SP's in Montreal whose rate is $180/hr while in Ottawa, an SP for this much is rare and often not worth it.

Like anything, it is to look around and a gem might arise at one point!

I meant exactly the same girls on the regular indy secret site charge $$ in Montreal and $$$ here.