Seeking Keyhokder advice.

Hi everyone.

This is my first post.

I'd like to know how to enter into a strict chastity-Keyholder contract for over one year. I have an idea in mind, but would like to run it by this forum in case I might have overlooked something that you could recommend from experience based on the following scenario.

1. He would likely want to buy an off-the shelf chastity cage like the CB6000 at a local sex shop or online first and learn from it before buying a custom-made cage like the Jailbird for example.

2. He would likely not want to give the keys to anyone until he receives his custom-made device, so as to avoid having to go back multiple times to adjust or replace it.

3. Supposing he is a straight male, it would make sense to give the keys to another male ideally, or at least a non-straight female.

4. Should he choose to give the keys to an attractive straight female for fetishistic or other reasons, especially if she resides in his home town, he will need to consider problems of conflict of interest and so introduce checks and balances to the contract based on game theory (which itself could raise the level of excitement by in fact making a game out of the contract).

5. The contract could go something like this:

He gives her a yearly Keyholder fee plus a security deposit and his postal address upfront. She holds the keys until a predetermined date over a year later before which she is to return him neither the keys nor the security deposit unless he requests them in writing or text. Should she become sexually or otherwise personally attracted to him, she reserves the right to return him all the money and the keys and so terminate the contract at any time. Should he request the keys in writing, she returns him the keys and half of the security deposit, and so terminate the contract. She also subtracts a set amount from the security deposit for each time he verbally requests the keys until half of of the deposit is consumed, in which case she is to return him the remaining half of the deposit and the keys, and so terminate the contract.

For safety, hospitals all have bolt cutters.

Any advice on how to improve this?

Not really sure what you are looking for here. Seems like you have this fantasy fully worked out. If it is truly what you want, get to know one of the fine ladies here on Lyla and enter into the contract. Holding on to a key for a year for a fee doesn't seem like a big deal (and remember to tip your lady well every time you see her). I'm sure there are ladies here that have some experience or knowledge in the sex slave / domination / cuckolding scenario you seem to desire.

If it is just a fantasy, there are also ladies here that can help you develop it or ease into it.

Get to know one of Lyla's fine members, develop a bond of trust and go from there.

Not having the keys to your own chastity device is an extremely bad idea (okay an hour or two sure)...but a year no.

Not so long ago I had a duo with a pro-domme and a client and he was to be put into a cage for 24 hours. He started pissing blood about 12 hours later. If it wasn't for the fact he had the keys it would have been hell to go to the emergency and having this remove (He is more than fine now)

This is extremely unrealistic.

And to be honest it just sound you wrote you own fapping material

• Like 2

Seriously? This sounds like more of a lifestyle proposition rather than a client-companion arrangement.

I am not saying that you won't find someone here who would be agreeable to this, but in my 20 years of being a companion, I can attest this is not your run of the mill request.

I am not clear about that the OP meant when he said "Should she become sexually or otherwise personally attracted to him, she reserves the right to return him all the money and the keys and so terminate the contract at any time."

So does that mean he expects her to refrain from sex period, or just when it comes to him. Also if she is keeping the key for say for a year, is she also "seeing him" during this time and what would that consist of time wise/frequency. I ask this because how would she be inclined to become "sexually or otherwise (whatever that means) attracted to him. Even if that where to happen, why would she be expected to return monies received for time committed the contract up to that point. We are compensated for our time and if we are committed a contract for a certain period of time, we are entitled to be compensated for the time we put in, even if the contract terminates early. The only time a refund is necessary is if we are given adequate notice and funds have been prepaid for time not yet rendered.

The mere suggestion, tells me the OP has already determined what the terms shall be without considering what the companion may desire. In my experience those kinds of so-called contracts rarely work out. I think it would be better to put forth the proposal and ask the companion what their terms are.

And I agree with Malika about the key. I know the OP wants to establish they are being celibate, but I for one, would not want the responsibility of knowing someone could be maimed or delayed medical attention because a key could not be provided quickly in an emergency situation.

No amount of money is worth that.

• Like 2

I think I would also be concerned with hygiene issues. The genital area requires regular cleaning and maintenance. After a while you may experience chafing from the device rubbing against the skin. There may even be an odor after a few weeks or months.

I think you would also go a little crazy if you are not able to "rub one out" from time to time.

The device would also influence your choices for clothing options. You would definitely want clothes that are loose fitting and breathable.

A year is a long time to be locked up.

Like Mature Angela said, "a lifestyle proposition".

What is he (Sir) going to ask for next?

Just my opinion, but I hope this is not a lifestyle anyone would want to get into. You would be giving up so much more than you are seeing on the surface right now.

• Like 2

This question would probably be best posted on a fetish site where the people there, (might,) have more experience and a better understanding of what you're into/trying to accomplish.

If you Google; Fetish Social Networking Site, the first link that comes up is pretty good and there are others as well.. I would suggest posing your question there.

To your questions though..

I'd seek out professional fetish services or ProDommes that offer such,

and go with one of those tiny locks, (or a second set of keys,) that can be carefully sawn off should you decide you wish to remove the device yourself.

There are some good devices out there, I'd play with a few and find one to your liking before taking on a chastity/key holding arrangement.

-P xx

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice everyone. I finally did find someone through another channel about a month ago and things are going well so far.