has anyone seen her?

If there is no reco the likely answer is no. If you insist on seeing her check up Cowboy Kenny's blog first. And if you do see her invite her to join Cerb.

I have seen her and she offers fair value for her reasonable rates. Very good bbbj and rimming skills.

My mistake. I missed that slurp did indeed write bbbjtcim. I was asking about it and it seems the possibility is there. Thanks guys.

I had the pleasure of seeing Leesa on Tuesday night ... I'll get around to writing a recommendation once this account becomes unmoderated.

I agree the orginal assessment.

Certainly good value and a pleasurable exprience ... bbbjtcims is actually on the menu ... and unlike the bank there are no additional charges ... the trip to the greek isles was my pleasure ... certainly recommend it, if you enjoy that ride.

If there is no reco the likely answer is no. If you insist on seeing her check up Cowboy Kenny's blog first. And if you do see her invite her to join Cerb.

I have seen some CERB members and have yet to get a reco. If I do have 1 I have yet to see it. I think many members may feel uncomfortable writting them. It is obvious that other members have seen this SP, so I think that this post could "scare" away some clients from us SPs. If you've never seen this particular SP, just don't reply, and if none have seen her then none will reply.

I've made a mistake on here and for that I am sorry but just it doesn't mean that people from CERB haven't seen me, or her for that matter.

yep i ended up taking the plunge and i did see leesa. She is nice enough and her service is good for what you are paying. will probably see her again if i am in cp again.

I have tried to call Leesa (Carleton Place) yesterday and her phone seems to have been disconnected. I am one of her regulars.

If you have her new phone number can you pm please.

thnx

You are right moonshine. My mistake. Just back from 6 hours of work (for a brief lunch...).As I said cerbites have forgiving hearts lol :-). I go back and edit my post (can't delete it) before I get into trouble of advertising ...... Thanks for mentioning that moonshine (can't give you anymore rep points for being precise!!! or may be I should give myself negative points for the mistake lol).