It does, it serves pub style food...pretty good!

Posted via Mobile Device

Damm I read wrong thought it was tomorrow here Iam sitting in rain watching my kid playfield hockey

Well hopefully next time

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time
A few of us braved the rain and are here, the more the merrier!

Posted via Mobile Device

... good to see you back here in the forums, J!

I went for a nap at 4:30.... I just woke up!!!! I am afraid that I am going to miss this one, hopefully everyone has a great time!

I went for a nap at 4:30.... I just woke up!!!! I am afraid that I am going to miss this one, hopefully everyone has a great time!

another batch of cerbites might be heading out there now. tune into chat for the ground breaking news.

I arrives shortly after 8pm, bassnut was the only one there as the first batch of cerbites had already left, 1963Kennedy joined and so did SprintSheeba.....a nice quiet group over drinks :-)

I arrives shortly after 8pm, bassnut was the only one there as the first batch of cerbites had already left, 1963Kennedy joined and so did SprintSheeba.....a nice quiet group over drinks :-)

lol, I just saw this topic now, I missed out, when's the next one?

Guest ***s

I missed the last social but I'd love to meet some of my fellow ladies and gents... How about trying for another social, say June 30 at the Honest Lawyer? I was thinking it could be a pre-Canada Day celebration. Who would be able to make it?

Sounds good... no need to worry about the next day, it's a holiday!

I could go to that one. Provided someone plays pool with me :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Now that would be nice watching you bent over the pool table and a cue stick sliding through your fingers:mrgreen:

Now that would be nice watching you bent over the pool table and a cue stick sliding through your fingers:mrgreen:

Pete: You just can't help yourself when there's an "opening" for a wise crack!

Ooops....

bent over... holding sticks...the guys trying to get their balls into holes...sigh, so many jokes to be made sexually about pool, lol

I might be able to make it a bit earlier to a June 30th event.

• Like 1

I'll be arriving from Montreal in the evening. Would depend on what time and how traffic is coming from Mtl.

Hey Lindsay: Maybe a new post a few days ahead reminding us of the 30th! I will put in my calendar though.

I missed the last social but I'd love to meet some of my fellow ladies and gents... How about trying for another social, say June 30 at the Honest Lawyer? I was thinking it could be a pre-Canada Day celebration. Who would be able to make it?

I could attend that one, after work since I work downtown

Sure I'll try to remember to post a reminder, but if you think of it before me, go on ahead! It's a community group afterall! :-)

As for timing, it seems mid evening works best. Maybe say around 6ish? There's bound to be at least a couple folks still there after 8 or 9 if you're running late/just getting in/etc.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sure I'll try to remember to post a reminder, but if you think of it before me, go on ahead! It's a community group afterall! :-)

As for timing, it seems mid evening works best. Maybe say around 6ish? There's bound to be at least a couple folks still there after 8 or 9 if you're running late/just getting in/etc.

Posted via Mobile Device

6-ish is perfect for me, i have a gig in the evening so I dont want to go downtown toooo early

Guest ***s

Looking forward to my first CERB outing ..........

Where: Honest Lawyer

When: 4:00pm - Midnight

Why: Pre- CANADA DAY CERBATION

Yours,

To Tess Drive

:boobies:

oh! and 1963 Kennedy had a really great idea on how to spot who was from cerb!!

he thought about everyone arriving who didnt know how to spot everyone else to carry one of those metro newspapers all rolled up casually in one hand...that way we could easily spot who might be wandering around trying to find the group.

what do you guys think? not everyone kows what everyone ele looks like so I thought this was a pretty good idea...especially for when the bar gets busy and its better than us all wearing red hats, lol

oh! and 1963 Kennedy had a really great idea on how to spot who was from cerb!!

he thought about everyone arriving who didnt know how to spot everyone else to carry one of those metro newspapers all rolled up casually in one hand...that way we could easily spot who might be wandering around trying to find the group.

what do you guys think? not everyone kows what everyone ele looks like so I thought this was a pretty good idea...especially for when the bar gets busy and its better than us all wearing red hats, lol

At first glance it looked like I read "wearing" a Metro newspaper and I thought, what, the....I'd recognize those lips anywhere!!!

But yes, great idea. I can't find my red hat.

Additional Comments:

Looking forward to my first CERB outing ..........

Where: Honest Lawyer

When: 4:00pm - Midnight

Why: Pre- CANADA DAY CERBATION

Yours,

To Tess Drive

:boobies:

Tess - if you're there from 4:00 on, someone will else will definitely be "Driving" you home, honey!!!

See you there, sweetcheeks!