Regardless.... I am looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow. I enjoy the camaraderie that we share here in our cyber home, I am sure that much of that will translate into real life revelry. The friendships I have made on this board transcend the small differences that some of us have... let's share a drink, swap funny stories and have a wonderful night together!

And you never know with so many visitors in town just who will show up!!!

liz+and+phil.jpg

Hear hear......

Dog, if I weren't cruising over the Atlantic tomorrow night, I would find a way to get to Ottawa and buy you and my fellow Cerbites a drink......

For those that are still going to be judgemental and/or grouchy, Dog and I know quite a few people at Pearson who are certified proctologists that will quickly and efficiently remove the pickle firmly entrenched in your Arss.......

God knows we all deal with enough shyte in our day to day lives, let's not do that on here.........

maybe next time !

BTW - love the pic of the Queen.....

Let's start a GhAG..

Grey hair appreciation group.......damn she is HOT

SNK

Those... and these....

ThreeStoogesDrunk.jpg

and this...

lindsay%20drunk.jpg

and maybe even this....

drunk_celebrities_10.jpeg

have fun everyone, remmber the market will be teaming with pre-cananda day revelers who wont' have to be up early on Thursday. The Honest Lawyer is a great spot, love the bowling lane. Happy Canada day to you all, I just may swing by later in the evening if I can find a place to hitch my horse.

I'll be away at another event. I met a few of you at last "meeting" there and so wanted to go to this one but I have a schedule conflict so have fun and start the plan for the next meeting, cheers all

I will pop in later though exactly when I am not sure as today will most likely be a very long day for me. Doubt if I can make it before 7 or 8. Hope to see you there Annessa.

what table or whereabout?

Posted via Mobile Device

How's the turnout so far, I might showup later

How's the turnout so far, I might showup later

so far so good . just found everyone. about 7 of us so far

Posted via Mobile Device

so far so good . just found everyone. about 7 of us so far

Posted via Mobile Device

whos all there?

Pretty good turn out this social- 3 ladies and 6 gents showed up... we kind of missed each other at the beginning because I forgot my metro... I had fun hanging out with everyone!

For my first social, that was a great time =)

The metro paper really helped, if it hadn't been for that I would never have met everyone...and I'm very happy to have met everyone there, put some faces to the usernames!

Guest O***wa**W

I would like to go to some future one. Maybe next time there can be some definite way to identify one another?

It is nice to put a friendly face to a name... the evening was short, but the company was great!!

So I have been travelling and I have recently got back.

Glad the social went well.

I am still uneasy with how open the invitation is. This is based on the existenance of a blog called .......... This blog is intent on outing SPs and their clients. One of the CERB SPs (who has since left) was a victim of this guy (I am sure it is a guy and I am pretty sure he is in Ottawa). As a result my email address has been included in his blog. Luckily, I never used my real name. On the site, he even claims to have a picture of Cowboy Kenny. All this clown needs is to get wind of a meeting of SPs and possible clients and who knows what he might do with it. Let's not make it any easier for this character.

I don't think I'm paranoid, I just really value descretion a lot.

As for starting my own social group, I already belong to one that has a social component and I am convinced that they do it right.

Jazzi... then perhaps, should we wish to continue in this sort of gathering, we should confine the information within the board dedicated to this group.

A small reminder two weeks in advance of a potential event could be placed in the public forum with directions to check the social board for further detail. All pertinent data would be revealed only on the social group board. That would satisfy the desire to be inclusive but at the same time would limit the opportunity for attendance with malicious intent.

Just a thought.

Guest S****an

First, well done to those to have organized these events. They are a lot of fun, although I came (and left) early for this one...obvious pun intended lol.

I must admit I can't think of an easy solution to the problem; it seems it's either it's a relatively open event or some form of vetting occurs that limits attendance to trusted members (and puts a lot of onus on the organizer). I suppose since the idea is to get max participation from the ladies, whatever makes them feel most comfortable is probably the way to go.

I do like the idea of a social event at a strip club, with the gents committing to foot the bill for a lap dance for the ladies (if they wish). Just have to get up the nerve to organize it :)