New Quest Find-WOW

I've posted this on a few other boards because I know not all of you are members at all the same places, and this one is worth sharing. So if you've read it elsewhere sorry for the repetition.

...So the cowboy's been feelin restless on the ranch lately and I've been checking out quest more than I should, because I should know better by now but I do so any way, then last week one ad get's my gander goin.

Now I'm a busy Cowboy cuz there's lot's of cowboyin to do in this town so for the last week I been tryin to rustle down an appointment with this girl, i've been tryin for ever to saddle up this little phily....

Chantell 5'4, 18, Baby blue eyes, perfect c-cup breasts (her words from her ad) and a beautiful round firm ass(again her words). With an ad like that, what's a cowboy to do ? Really what's a cowboy to do ?

Finaly today our schedules matched up. Boy's it was well worth the wait, she is giddy up gorgeous!!!

She's a spinner- 115 at the most.My buckeroo was doin his very best to bust my zipper the moment I saw her at the door and this was before she was nekid! She was wearin' this gold lamay top with mini skirt and stripper heels so her legs went on for friggin ever. The mini skirt was short enough just to reveal the cheeks of the most delicious bum I've ever sunk my teeth into.

She has a very pretty face and amazing blue eyes,and her breasts are fringing amazing so full, round, firm with slightly puffy nipples and just well..perfect.

She is very, very safe but very very fun and friggin gorgeous, her kitty kat was nice and wet as the cowboy enjoyed some fine dinning downtown, sweet and very moist!

On to the main event, naww listen up boys she's got the cutest kitty kat I seen in a while, but better than than it was tight. She was riddin' me cowgirl (of course) and I swear I had it in the wrong compartment!!

She was gettin into it also, she was moaning and quiverin' I don't care if it was an act she was great and convincing! Soon the Cowboy had to start thinking about baseball and Earnest Borgnine other wise I was gonna blow my whole day's supply of vitamin C ( c is for Cowboy) and it was way too soon. So i get's her to dismount for some rest, she strokes the buckaroo for a bit while I feast some more on those perfect C cups. As she's strokin' I do a little digital exploration to confirm the experience my buckeroo had just been through. She is that friggin tight!!

She hops on top for some more galloping and a way we go, this girl must do keigle excersises cuz she's grippin my buckeroo for dear life and not about to let go! She's loud and breathin supper heavy in to my ear and those magnificent specimens of breasts are bouncing around so firm a perfect. The faster we pounded the wetter she got. Soon it was time for Ol' Faithful to errupt and boy did it ever. A mind blowin finish to an amazing experience. It's been a while since I've had that much fun with a quest girl!

Now the down side, she lives in a dump, Maclearen between bank and kent. She's supposedly here from Southern Ontario, don't know for how long. And finaly the real downer, No oral, she just had a piercing above her lip and on her tounge but still worth every penny boys. Digits, Dinning and fs and don't for get she's tight. One brown and a bit, If you don't mind the surroundings and you want bang a hot chickeroonie, the she's your gal.

She's only on quest and she doesn't have an ad anywhere else. Listen for her or PM me for details.

I doubt she'll be here for long, so snap her up while yall can, allrighty ???

Sledder here, i`m new here and have yet to post any reviews, i thoroughly enjoy yours @ dreamer8`s ! Anyways i`m a country lad like yourself and would like to try out the latest quest girl, could i get her # ?

If you pm'd me I may have got the numbers transposed, sorry for the confusion, if you don't get through send me a note I'll get them to you right way round 'this time.

Cowboy that girls sounds like a wild ride, thanks for the detailed review. keep tasting the quest girls and letting us all know what you found ;)

First of all, i`d have to agree with the cowboy on a few points, most importantly - bodies don`t come much better than this ! Total spinner bait - tall, 110ish, flat stomach, incredible tits, ass, valve, etc. Beautiful grey/blue eyes, face, hair - perfection that only youth has - her tits are right under her chin and her valve is incredibly tight ! Also have to agree that location sucks, no furniture, dirty, messy, major smoke - both types!

Unfortunately, with tits like that pearls are a no go, as is oral, and greek. She said the sight of come makes her puke ! So we`re left with daty, which was tastier than even cowboy described !, and msop, msog. As long as you`re ok with all this and aren`t hoping for any stimulating conversation between/during rounds, then it`s worth the trip just for the sight of her. She is a cute, friendly, sweet, horny girl. She`s only here until Sun., then back home for a while, then back in a couple weeks. And it`s her sister you`ll speak to on the phone. Not my usual type but have to say thanks cowboy, glad I went!

Incidentally it would appear that my review and comments brought a lot of you out of the wood work so to speak asking for contact details.

Sorry but those with really low post counts or posting history of only asking and not giving information did not get a reply. I've left plenty of information on how to find her on quest it should be pretty easy to track her down.

Please don't be upset by this, but rather learn from it instead. Just understand that too often I've freely given out information only to never see the favour returned or gratitude shown. This is a sharing community boys, and you've got to pay your dues as it were before you can start to take from the wealth of knowledge found here. We all had to start this way here it's part of the initiation.

CBK

thats fine and dandy cowboy its too bad about your stellar review though cause it does nothing for me.........I'm new to this site and joined for information/recommendations and discretion. Signing up at quest is not an option if you don't want their crap in your mailbox every 30 seconds that leaves an unwanted trail. I was also one who contacted you for info and unfortunately you don't want to start that relationship with us "low posters". I understand in a way but where does the sharing of information start???

You raise some fair points, but to be frank and address your question,It starts by you going out there and sharing your experiences with this and other boards members and establishing yourself as a valued member.

There are plenty of reviews and information on contacting providers here and elsewhere for you to explore. Find one to your liking and report back. As for quest I've been a member off and on for a number of years and only received one "junk" mailout from them. The mailing was very discrete as well.

It's not that I don't want to start a "relationship" with low posters but the number of people who contacted me with low posts was astounding. On the other had I had many members who use quest thank me for the simple pointer to her ad.

I totally understand your need and want for discretion, but this hobby comes with it's risks as well as opportunities. You have to weigh one against the other sometimes to get what you want. If you're not willing to take those risks, maybe this hobby isn't for you. It's your decision to choose not to use Quest, I provided information on how to find her ad if you were to go on their service. I think I've done my part as far as contributing.

Think of it like a bank account, you cant take out any money unless you deposit some first.

I've posted this on a few other boards because I know not all of you are members at all the same places, and this one is worth sharing. So if you've read it elsewhere sorry for the repetition.

...So the cowboy's been feelin restless on the ranch lately and I've been checking out quest more than I should, because I should know better by now but I do so any way, then last week one ad get's my gander goin.

Now I'm a busy Cowboy cuz there's lot's of cowboyin to do in this town so for the last week I been tryin to rustle down an appointment with this girl, i've been tryin for ever to saddle up this little phily....

Chantell 5'4, 18, Baby blue eyes, perfect c-cup breasts (her words from her ad) and a beautiful round firm ass(again her words). With an ad like that, what's a cowboy to do ? Really what's a cowboy to do ?

Finaly today our schedules matched up. Boy's it was well worth the wait, she is giddy up gorgeous!!!

She's a spinner- 115 at the most.My buckeroo was doin his very best to bust my zipper the moment I saw her at the door and this was before she was nekid! She was wearin' this gold lamay top with mini skirt and stripper heels so her legs went on for friggin ever. The mini skirt was short enough just to reveal the cheeks of the most delicious bum I've ever sunk my teeth into.

She has a very pretty face and amazing blue eyes,and her breasts are fringing amazing so full, round, firm with slightly puffy nipples and just well..perfect.

She is very, very safe but very very fun and friggin gorgeous, her kitty kat was nice and wet as the cowboy enjoyed some fine dinning downtown, sweet and very moist!

On to the main event, naww listen up boys she's got the cutest kitty kat I seen in a while, but better than than it was tight. She was riddin' me cowgirl (of course) and I swear I had it in the wrong compartment!!

She was gettin into it also, she was moaning and quiverin' I don't care if it was an act she was great and convincing! Soon the Cowboy had to start thinking about baseball and Earnest Borgnine other wise I was gonna blow my whole day's supply of vitamin C ( c is for Cowboy) and it was way too soon. So i get's her to dismount for some rest, she strokes the buckaroo for a bit while I feast some more on those perfect C cups. As she's strokin' I do a little digital exploration to confirm the experience my buckeroo had just been through. She is that friggin tight!!

She hops on top for some more galloping and a way we go, this girl must do keigle excersises cuz she's grippin my buckeroo for dear life and not about to let go! She's loud and breathin supper heavy in to my ear and those magnificent specimens of breasts are bouncing around so firm a perfect. The faster we pounded the wetter she got. Soon it was time for Ol' Faithful to errupt and boy did it ever. A mind blowin finish to an amazing experience. It's been a while since I've had that much fun with a quest girl!

Now the down side, she lives in a dump, Maclearen between bank and kent. She's supposedly here from Southern Ontario, don't know for how long. And finaly the real downer, No oral, she just had a piercing above her lip and on her tounge but still worth every penny boys. Digits, Dinning and fs and don't for get she's tight. One brown and a bit, If you don't mind the surroundings and you want bang a hot chickeroonie, the she's your gal.

She's only on quest and she doesn't have an ad anywhere else. Listen for her or PM me for details.

I doubt she'll be here for long, so snap her up while yall can, allrighty ???

She`s in town till Fri., saw her on weekend - that body is rather addictive! - said for Cowboy to come & see her!

Wow, major traffic in pm department for this chicks number! Read mine & Cowboy`s reviews so you know what you`re getting yourselves into! And like Cowboy said, let us all know how y`all got along !

I've been away and busy on the ranch. I'm also not sending the information to the many 1 or 0 post counts or guys who only post to ask and never contribute.Come on guys!!

I know sledder has been passin it out and that's his choice, if you've got a low post count or are a taker then maybe you should ask him, he not as crusty as this cowboy!

She's leaving town again so get on out there and saddle up!

i just have one word to describe this girl "WOW"

i walked in and there she was sitting with her sister in the room

i will be honest this was one of the best experiences i have ever had with an sp, but the place that they were in was very very messy

i took half an hr, and then i asked for privacy (asked her sis to leave), so she goes into the bathroom, and i thougt in my head wht the hell is she doing y isnt she leaving, by then chantal had already undressed and although i thought it was creepy as hell that her sister was in the bathroom i just started kissing her body, oh yeah she doesn't do oral and doesnt kiss, she didnt say it was because of the piercing she said that she just doesnt do it.

so i start kissing her breasts, and slowly move down. she has a very wet pussy and she also moans rather loudly, mite be fake but didnt sound like it.

while giving her oral she came twice, well at least she claimed she did.

so we get into missionary position and i dont even last for 5 mins.

The interval leading towards the second round was very dull, i had nothing so say to her and she had nothing to say to me.

so once i was ready to go again, i did her in all kinds of different positions

cowboy, reverse cowboy, missionary, doggy, doggy with legs hanging off bed, standing up.

I am telling you this girl is up for anything you might have in mind. anyways after like 15-20 mins i finally came inside her.

This girl has an extremely nice body and nice Y.

A very tight ass

I didn't thnk that she was very attractive face wise (5/10).

So yeah, she doesnt kiss, or give oral, i didn;t ask for greek so i dont know abt that.

Just to let you guys know before hand, i will not be passing on her number to anyone because of reasons stated by cowboy, and because i dont know how to check number of post and stuff like that, i wont give out the number at all so better to ask cowboy, if he's ok with that ofcourse.

overall amzing experience, and a definite repeat.