My Two Cents on Reviews

Always take the reviews with a grain of salt.. I have learned recently after a friend of mine had a terrible review on her, that some guys seek revenge if they don't get what they want by leaving bad reviews. This gent was insisting on doing something after my friend had already said 'no' and insisted that he could not pay the full amount and ended up leaving. Interestingly enough, this arsehole had two positive references from providers which I am totally uncertain how that was possible except that maybe they were willing to do whatever he wanted. Long story short, Mr. arsehole left a very obvious fake review on TER, which ended up being a pain in the ass to get deleted.

I have been lucky enough to not encounter such jerks, but this situation offers some good advice to everyone (both clients and companions) ...Always read these reviews with some criticism and analysis. IS the writing quality poor? Shitty grammar, bad language and the sort. I have to admit I really don't like over the top gory details about whatever actions took place. It's really tasteless and comes across completely disrespectful. I am not sure if some reviewers understand that they jeopardise the providers' safety and autonomy when they mention particular acts. The SP should be able to choose what she does and doesn't do. Reviewers also need to understand that by leaving a shitty review for reasons like the arsehole mentioned above, is that you conflict with her livelihood. If you have a bad meeting, maybe ask yourself whether you guys were a good match or not.

I am not saying that bad reviews should never be posted. Sometimes the bad reviews are totally legitimate. But I would advise in reading them with some care and consideration as to the kind of guy writing them.

Anyways, that's my rant for the day! Let's keep the hobby world positive!

It happens everywhere, either a bad review or no review.

Just because someone may not have any reco's does not mean that she/he is not a good provider.

It just means that perhaps he/she does not allow reviews to be posted, or the gentlemen/ladies seen are not willing to place a reco.

Bad reviews are just that, bad news.

Could be revenge, or could be legit.

Use your gut instinct and useful tools such as tineye and Cowboy's diary for info.

If your gut is telling you no, then go with it.

• Like 1

Sorry your friend had to experience that, but sadly, it happens. Many sites allow negative comments, without knowing their legitimacy and many girls will see clients that have treated others poorly, as long as they treat them well. This gives some up to no good, ammunition. But I think most men can read between lines and realize, in most cases, when someone is being spiteful, especially if they post details.

• Like 1

Reviews are just that one persons opinion nothing more and usually they relate to one meeting between the people invoked that due to any number of reasons might have gone extremely well or extremely bad.

I would recommend that people who put value in reviews should always carefully consider the source whether the review is good or bad. Additionally keep in mind one review is not always representative of the actual regular service of the lady.

For me personally I don't post negative reviews I simply chaulk it up to experience and when I post a positive recommendation I always allow the lady in question the opportunity to review it before I post it

Just my opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I feel for your friend, but it's not just this biz. With Yelp, Google, etc., the damn net lets anybody slam the fcuk out of you and there's almost siht all you can do about it. For any of us in business for ourselves, it can be a royal pain in the asre. Good sites will let you reply to customer complaints, and it's better to reply wisely than to not reply at all.

• Like 6

Even good reviews can contain lies and embellishments. Some people use a review to boast or just to write their own fantasies. The reviewer is not always intent on describing what actually happened. Don't take anyone's word about what a provider offers but the provider's own. Don't assume that anything you read - good or bad - reflects anyone's actual experience. Reviews can be taken under consideration when seeing someone, but personally, I don't think they should be a deciding factor. They are too unreliable.

• Like 9

Guest A**aTo**h

Whenever compiling stats on things, the highest rated and lowest rated are always tossed out and not considered. One really bad review should be ignored and one really over the top good as well. It is the mid-ground that should be believed.

Personally I don't use reviews at all in deciding who to see. That's because I'm on a recommendation board, not a review board ;-)

And for me, recommendations don't play a part in who I'll see. Well except for feedback from a trusted companion. If she says this lady you'd like that I listen too. Why you may ask. That lady has been with me intimately. She knows my tastes if you will, and whether a lady and I would connect

With that said, I know a lot of guys do use recommendations and I respect that. So when deserved, and most of my encounters the ladies deserved a good recommendation. So I do write them. But no one should expect that if they book with a lady based on a recommendation, they will have the same encounter. No two encounters are the same. Each date is unique and special. Even a repeat encounter with the same lady will be unique, not the same as previous encounters

But as much as I don't use reco's myself I do write them.

I don't want too be just a consumer of information on this board, I hope I'm a contributor too ;-)

Just my honest opinion here. Sometimes a guy may have an encounter with a lady and there is no chemistry. Is that a reason for writing a negative review or no recommendation. No. If the lady was a professional companion, and did everything "right" she is deserving of a recommendation. It's just a case of two people not clicking and that in and of itself is not a reason for negative reviews. Any more than the lady blacklisting him, and putting him in the Ladies Only Section. Not everyone will have chemistry with everyone, and that's not right or wrong, it's just life.

But a recommendation or review is just one man's opinion of his encounter with a lady. Remember a recommendation comes from, really a "board handle" which brings with it some anonymity. Some recommendations/reviews are honest, some are bashes, and some absolute works of fiction (more a case of the on line version of a guy bragging in a locker room)

Recommendations are but one tool a gentleman can use in deciding who to see. I also look at board presence (posts) PM's and EMails. But at the end of the day, a first date with a companion is a blind date...the ultimate blind date. And both the man and woman are seeing someone for the first time, someone they don't know till they meet

A rambling. Hope it makes sense

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reviews are not the way to determine a date. A Review to me is for a restaurant,a book or a movie. Ladies are not food(perhaps for the mind) or an object d'art. Reviews are not worth the paper or screens that they are written on in my opinion. I have never written a review of a lady I have met with just a Recommendation, if I don't click with the lady I will never state that in public for others to gawk at!

Reviews are not the way to determine a date. A Review to me is for a restaurant,a book or a movie.

I agree and I am glad to read your post. The quality of a date is so subjective, chemistry is completely different from one person to the next and no words can describe that connection.

That being said, I guess reviews are necessary if clients are afraid of bait & switch, or would like to make sure the lady is d&d free.

• Like 1

There are no benefits for me from recommendations or reviews any more. After being around the game all this time I can determine my level of interest pretty quickly. After that I have a check list that isn't really a list but more second nature. Certain words, pics in ads, general attitude stuff like that I'll notice and then through more thorough communication to see if there is any chemistry. Some don't want to bother.....which is cool as obviously we'd have no connection.

Some reviews/reco's can be a humorous read.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Personally I don't use reviews at all in deciding who to see. That's because I'm on a recommendation board, not a review board ;-)

And for me, recommendations don't play a part in who I'll see. Well except for feedback from a trusted companion. If she says this lady you'd like that I listen too. Why you may ask. That lady has been with me intimately. She knows my tastes if you will, and whether a lady and I would connect

With that said, I know a lot of guys do use recommendations and I respect that. So when deserved, and most of my encounters the ladies deserved a good recommendation. So I do write them. But no one should expect that if they book with a lady based on a recommendation, they will have the same encounter. No two encounters are the same. Each date is unique and special. Even a repeat encounter with the same lady will be unique, not the same as previous encounters

But as much as I don't use reco's myself I do write them.

I don't want too be just a consumer of information on this board, I hope I'm a contributor too ;-)

Just my honest opinion here. Sometimes a guy may have an encounter with a lady and there is no chemistry. Is that a reason for writing a negative review or no recommendation. No. If the lady was a professional companion, and did everything "right" she is deserving of a recommendation. It's just a case of two people not clicking and that in and of itself is not a reason for negative reviews. Any more than the lady blacklisting him, and putting him in the Ladies Only Section. Not everyone will have chemistry with everyone, and that's not right or wrong, it's just life.

But a recommendation or review is just one man's opinion of his encounter with a lady. Remember a recommendation comes from, really a "board handle" which brings with it some anonymity. Some recommendations/reviews are honest, some are bashes, and some absolute works of fiction (more a case of the on line version of a guy bragging in a locker room)

Recommendations are but one tool a gentleman can use in deciding who to see. I also look at board presence (posts) PM's and EMails. But at the end of the day, a first date with a companion is a blind date...the ultimate blind date. And both the man and woman are seeing someone for the first time, someone they don't know till they meet

A rambling. Hope it makes sense

RG

I found your reply interesting , so I hope you won't mind me pointing out a couple of things.

Obviously we all see things differently and one of these being a reco. I see a reco as just that, whether it be from a companion or client. You see, companions can be chameleons, conforming to suit the needs of clients, so some openly say, that is. It is in a companions best interest to make a client happy and many can mold and become exactly what the client needs. Many companions also have friends in the business and those they don't care for, so of course they'll promote or reco one of their friends. So even though a companion may be trustworthy, as you say, they are looking out for their friends and keeping you as a client, this is a business after all. They do right by you and you do right by them:)

So as much as you may think a companion has her clients best interests at heart, so do some gents that post reco's, they have their companions best interests at heart, they too may have intimacy and know each other and what others might like. My point-I think one is the same and no more valid than the other. A kind of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

I think recos and reviews can hold the same positives and negatives but as long as business is involved they'll never be completely innocent.