Ladies stats?

Guest S***dst***

Everytime I write a recommendation for the ladies I enjoyed visiting, I seem to forget something.

Stats are never MY concern when chosing a lady but most people seem interested in them mainly so I'll try to pay more attention in the future.

My question is based on the Pm's Ive been getting but it never really clicked until recently.

The thing I never remember to write is how tall the lady is..

(or any stat really) but It's always one of the first questions I get asked. lol

So I was curious:

How important is a ladies height to you?

Do you prefer women shorter than you? Taller?

Why do you prefer it that way?

Personally I prefer shorter women, being 6' it's not that hard to find, because they just seem to fit perfectly in my arms when I hold them close.

While laying down the shorter ladies tend to be closer to my heart, I mean literally, or able to rest comfortably on my shoulders.

Both spots give me that feeling of true TLC.

I personally like the lady to be shorter than I am. I am not sure why just what works for me. I am only 5'6" so that normally puts the girl in the 5'5"- 5'3" range. Never had any shorter than that but is on my to do list if I ever come across one :twisted:.

Truthfully until you brought up the topic I had never considered height as a filter. I've had tall ones, short ones and two by two and had incredible time with each.

Height is never a factor in my decision making process. I'm only 5'7, so most of the planet seems taller than me anyway. I've seen both shorter and taller SP's than myself, and I don't think it has mattered to either of us.

Guest S***dst***
Truthfully until you brought up the topic I had never considered height as a filter. I've had tall ones, short ones and two by two and had incredible time with each.

I've tried all kinds of ladies aswell, don't get me wrong I don't go out of my way to search for specifics lol.

My first experience with a taller lady was from an agency. Their site said she's 5'8" but when she opened the door in her bare feet and I had to look up (being 6') I knew that wasn't true lol (it was still the correct lady)

There is something kind of relaxing and intimate about tall women who can entangle their legs around yours and still look you in the eyes :D

well.....

I do not care of the height........I have seen women from 5' up to 6'3".....and it is all good.

the height question might be to put it all in perspective as well..

I'm 5'11" so 185 lbs works on me.. if a lady is 185 lbs but 5'3'' well that's another story entirely :)

the height question might be to put it all in perspective as well..

I'm 5'11" so 185 lbs works on me.. if a lady is 185 lbs but 5'3'' well that's another story entirely :)

Carrie ... I thought you were 6' ... when I was beside you yesterday, I was feeling like a midget! lolllll

You're stunning ... the perfect body ... You're sooooooo Hot! :bowdown: :boobeyes:

For my part, I prefer to not be taller than my man ... even if he's only 1 inch taller or the same as me ... I just don't like to feel like a giant ... I like being the WOMAN ... You should make me feel safe when I'm in your arms ... Pas le contraire!!! lolll

I personally like the lady to be shorter than I am. I am not sure why just what works for me. I am only 5'6" so that normally puts the girl in the 5'5"- 5'3" range. Never had any shorter than that but is on my to do list if I ever come across one :twisted:.

I can totally sympathize with Ronson on this one. :lol:

I'm only 5'11" ... pretty average ... and I can't say I have a difinitive preferance for a specific height ...

But having said that, isn't there something kinda erotic about a tall, gorgeous woman? Maybe its cuz its unique?

Scout

Carrie ... I thought you were 6' ... when I was beside you yesterday, I was feeling like a midget! lolllll

You're stunning ... the perfect body ... You're sooooooo Hot! :bowdown: :boobeyes:

For my part, I prefer to not be taller than my man ... even if he's only 1 inch taller or the same as me ... I just don't like to feel like a giant ... I like being the WOMAN ... You should make me feel safe when I'm in your arms ... Pas le contraire!!! lolll

Thanks Doll. You're a voluptuous creature yourself.

I agree. I like a man to be taller than myself but hey.. we're all the same height lying down :bddog:

Guest S**a*Q

I'm tall for a chick too. I'm 5'9" & a half... Throw heels on me and I'm damn close to 6'. *(I think the height is what adds to me falling all the time. lol)

I agree that we're all the same height when we're laying down, but in relationships, I do find my self attracted to taller guys, however I've had some of the best sex with shorter guys... :P

I prefer a taller man but that is not really that hard since I am on 5'3". But then again, as someone mentionned earlier, once you are horizontal it really doesn't matter.

As I grow older and wiser...ok, that's debatable. But as I go through relationships, I've learned that incidentals like age and height have nothing to do with the purity of someone's heart. Of course you need to be physically attracted to someone, but more and more I'm finding a great smile, a kind face and big heart are the qualities that make my stomach go all aflutter. Not what year they were born or how much longer there bones are than mine. lol

Guest S***dst***
As I grow older and wiser...ok, that's debatable. But as I go through relationships, I've learned that incidentals like age and height have nothing to do with the purity of someone's heart. Of course you need to be physically attracted to someone, but more and more I'm finding a great smile, a kind face and big heart are the qualities that make my stomach go all aflutter. Not what year they were born or how much longer there bones are than mine. lol

If only the ladies I've meet outside these encounters would have this wisdom/knowledge.

I've found that 69 works better if lady is 6 inches or more, shorter than man. Would anyone care to agree/disagree with this?

CB

ive being around a long time i have learned that stats mean very little personality and character are were its at

I've found that 69 works better if lady is 6 inches or more, shorter than man. Would anyone care to agree/disagree with this?

CB

I have a hard time doing 69 because, while I'm only 5'6, I have a ridiculously long torso, so unless the gentlemen is also tall, there is usually a mis-match.

I find it easier to just switch it up--or I can just sit on your face. That's always worked for me. ;)

CB

I'm on top for 69 and I have a long torso.. I disagree with your assessment. I can arch my body to appropriately align the requisite body parts :69::motion: