Taylor Monroe

Avg. of 18 Recommendations

It certainly is great to have her back, and her talents are as sharp as ever. One of the all time greats and it was hard not to get a speeding ticket on my way to see her. Needless to say she did not disappoint. Steamy times indeed. Like all great things that arrive in spring, Taylor is back. Welcome back, it's going to be fun summer visiting you.....great to see you again and can't wait until next time.

I too am very pleased that our favourite tattooed lady is back and better than ever. When I heard that Taylor had been away I was saddened because Ottawa was poorer for her absence. But now that she's back, our long winter of discontent is finally drawing to a close. Gentlemen of Cerb, if you love great kissing see Taylor. If you are a fan of tall women, see Taylor. If you love a woman with curves, see Taylor. If you are looking for someone to rock your world, see Taylor. She's warm, funny, down to earth, sexy as hell and completely unpretentious. For those who know her well, know that her absence has not changed Taylor one bit. She's the same provider that we all fell for the last time she was around. Welcome back Taylor, we're glad you're here and not in Italy!

Having been surprised by the sudden reappearance of TM I decided I wasn't going to miss out. I called and arranged for an hour since I usually book for halfs and had a special goal on my mind for the night..MSOG.

Taylor met me in the lobby of her place where we had a brief intro. When she brought me to her apartment I was immediately greeted by her dog, a little thing with a little more bark then bite :) Taylor quickly apologized and told her pup to relax...which id did, and led be to her bedroom. This was the only reason the rating for atmosphere was an 8.5, otherwise it would have been a 10. We had a few laughs, and got to know each other for a bit before the show started...and start it did!

Taylor's reviews here are incredible, and for good reason. Anyone who has been with her understands that Taylor has a very special skill in the hand/eye/mouth department. See, with TM you don't just receive the best BBBJ there is in the city. You are literally placed on a throne,....in heaven,....with doves in the air,....(you get the point). I am a little on the lrg size so I don't normally get to experience a true DT. I did on this visit.

To sum up, after what happened during this visit, I can honestly say that TM is an experience you don't want to pass up. I never got to make it to round 2, cause round ! lasted a little long and I was cumpletely:) drained.

She is charming, gorgeous, sexy, and very skilled. Don't miss out.

Thanks TM!

The other night I had the great pleasure of meeting Taylor and had a wonderful time.

Although I am normally a shy and nervous person when I meet someone for the first time I found Taylor to be very charming, smart and friendly putting me at ease right away as we got to know each other. It was as if we had known each other for ages.

She is definitely a beautiful lady, a tall blonde with soft curves adorned with lovely artwork.

I'm not the type to kiss and tell about private details but I will say that I completely agree with what the other reviewers have said about her outstanding skills and I certainly did have a fantastic and memorable time in both conversation and playtime. The mirrors surrounding the bed were a nice touch being able to see the action from all angles :-)

I would most definitely recommend Taylor and very much look forward to seeing her again.

Edited by Icebreaker

A recent recommendation of Taylor reminded me that I should try and see her again, even though she hasn't been advertising often as of late. So I got connected with her and am I glad I did.

Seeing Taylor again made me question myself, why don't I see here more often? Taylor met me at her door with that wonderful smile of hers and a great welcome kiss. After some small talk, getting ourselves caught up to date on what we have both been up to, she led me down the hall to her bedroom.

We started with some DFK that was so passionate. We ended up on her bed. I won't go into details, but let's just say she is soooo responsive to a gentlemen's touch. I had one of the most memorable times with a woman in my entire life! I would love to keep Taylor as my own secret, but that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the gentlemen of CERB :)

Taylor is a special woman and should be treated with the up most respect and care. If you do, you will be so glad you did, since she is a very loving and friendly person.

I will see Taylor again soon I can assure you. I can't wait until our next interlude. Thank-you Taylor for a great afternoon!

Well at long last I finally met Taylor. Reviews about her are accurate so I'll just summarize some of it. She's a tall curvy tatooed vixen. She has a very outgoing and energetic personality. She has some pets but it was no big deal for me. She's a great kisser (real DFK) and her other oral skills are top notch. Definitely GFE and more both acronym, service, and attitude wise. She provided me with a shower before as I wanted to be 100% clean from head to toe. This was a good move because I got to experience orals skills that are hard to find (ymmv). She may be a bit hard to book as she has a "real" job but its worth the effort.

Taylor has been away while setting up her new love nest in the West end of town. I missed every inch of her five foot ten frame. And what a frame! Curves where they belong and long blond hair that promises wicked dreams.

I was greeted with a welcoming hug and kiss that seemed to last and last. But that may have just been me confusing the passage of time while wrapped in Taylor's warm welcoming embrace. A quick tour of the new nest was followed by sequestering ourselves in the penthouse salon.

Discretion and legal vagaries prevent me from going into explicit detail of our encounter. A little diligent back reading will yield the juicy details that might constitute an encounter with Taylor Munro. Suffice it to say: Taylor is that rare creature who embodies the means and desire to satisfy a man's basest desire.

I left Taylor as I always do, stumbling on weakened legs with a big mooney smile papered across my face. Taylor can satisfy in a way that few others have been able to duplicate. I'm glad she's back. If you try her, you'll be glad she's back too!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have written a post about this lovely lady before, I'll make this one quick and simple. I hate sharing this but she is back! If you want to relax, enjoy, laugh and laugh till you cry, go and see this gal. She is funny, bubble, kind, sharing, relaxing and not full of her self. I hate this because now she will be so busy, she might not have time for me lol Kanata your are very lucky, the rest of Ottawa too bad, you got go where the talent is, West my friends West!

Best of Luck in Kanata! Be kind visit twice!

forgot the rating stars lol

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.