Kingston Recos

Hi all,

I'm coming into town this weekend and am looking for some recommendations. I cant seem to find too many ads on here for K-town, and BP scares me.

looking for young(er) and good attitude.

Thank in advance.

Thanks Angela. There arnt a lot of recent reviews and I just didn't want to be rude and contact someone who wasn't working.

Again thanks.

• Like 1

I do not mean to make my own publicity here as I work in Kingston, but I find your response a bit odd. Mature Angela gave you good links to make your choice. In the Kingston announcements section you see all the ladies' ads, currently working in Kingston. As for the recommendations, it is not because they have not been written yesterday that they are not valid. And I want also to emphasize on something: it is not because a lady does not have a recommendation that she is not trustworthy or professional. Only a minority of gentlemen wish to write recommendations. I have some trouble to understand what you are looking for exactly.

• Like 3

I do not mean to make my own publicity here as I work in Kingston, but I find your response a bit odd. Mature Angela gave you good links to make your choice. In the Kingston announcements section you see all the ladies' ads, currently working in Kingston. As for the recommendations, it is not because they have not been written yesterday that they are not valid. And I want also to emphasize on something: it is not because a lady does not have a recommendation that she is not trustworthy or professional. Only a minority of gentlemen wish to write recommendations. I have some trouble to understand what you are looking for exactly.

In addition I can tell you from my experience not all ladies want recommendation and I have seen some ladies a number of times but don't post recommendations after every visit.

I have to agree with Mia the ad section for the area is usually a good bet in my experience. And just for the record if you are having trouble finding a lady in Kingston don't move somewhere more rural... there are way more amazing ladies traveling through that area then a lot of markets.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

To add to what Mia said, I can't imagine a lady being offended if you contact her on a day she does not happen to be available. If we are indisposed, we simply will not answer our phones. However, it is not unusual to receive calls even on off days and those calls are welcome and often result in advance bookings or follow up bookings when both people can line up their schedules. Happens to me all of the time.

Happy searching bsc2000!

• Like 2

Wow i think my reply was taken out of context. I actually did appreciate Angela's suggestion and was legitimately concerned about being seen as being rude by contact someone who was not advertising on a specific day. I meant no offense in any way. I'm sure there are many wonderful ladies in Kingston i just want to go about meeting with them in a respectable manner.

Again apologies if my comments offended anyone, they were not meant in that way.

• Like 2

To add to what Mia said, I can't imagine a lady being offended if you contact her on a day she does not happen to be available. If we are indisposed, we simply will not answer our phones. However, it is not unusual to receive calls even on off days and those calls are welcome and often result in advance bookings or follow up bookings when both people can line up their schedules. Happens to me all of the time.

Happy searching bsc2000!

Agreed. Advanced inquiries works wonders for me in setting up a date as both parties can do just that, line up their schedules far in advance.

• Like 2

Wow i think my reply was taken out of context. I actually did appreciate Angela's suggestion and was legitimately concerned about being seen as being rude by contact someone who was not advertising on a specific day. I meant no offense in any way. I'm sure there are many wonderful ladies in Kingston i just want to go about meeting with them in a respectable manner.

Again apologies if my comments offended anyone, they were not meant in that way.

I did not take your posts or comments as offensive just providing you with additional information.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2