Would You Rather?

Guest A**aTo**h

I recently saw a TV commercial, asking the question "would you rather"? I thought it might be fun to ask the question would you rather, perhaps the lesser of two evils. To start:

Would you rather get a wedgie, or spend the evening with your mother-in-law rubbing her wart-ridden feet?

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

wedgie hands down..I don't have in-laws, but I don't know if I could handle rubbing wart covered feet...

having your favorite meal, eating close to half of it and finding a puss and blood soaked band aid. Or having to eat the food you detest most, as is for every meal for the next 3 months.

Guest A**aTo**h
We already have a very long thread for this game...

Mine was meant with a different intent (Which do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla vs. the "game of would you rather"), but I am sorry for offending you, I will find a way to delete my post.

Mine was meant with a different intent (Which do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla vs. the "game of would you rather"), but I am sorry for offending you, I will find a way to delete my post.

I don't think this needs deleting, if it's different or even similar, restarting a new one shouldn't be an issue. I'm always perplexed as to why someone cares that there is another thread. New is good, even if it's the same topic, unless there are rules against this that I'm not aware of?

Would you rather..... post on an old thread or start a new one;)

• Like 1

I don't think Phaedrus was offended. Don't think offense taken here at all by anyone for your thread. He was pointing out something he maybe thought you didn't know, namely there is a very similar thread

In fact the intent of your thread could be posts incorporated in that thread for an interesting twist...example using your first post, which do you prefer, a wedgie or rubbing your mother in law's wart ridden feet (wedgie please LOL)

BTW I prefer chocolate over vanilla LOL

RG

Guest A**aTo**h
I don't think this needs deleting, if it's different or even similar, restarting a new one shouldn't be an issue. I'm always perplexed as to why someone cares that there is another thread. New is good, even if it's the same topic, unless there are rules against this that I'm not aware of?

Would you rather..... post on an old thread or start a new one;)

LOL, thanks Cristy. I find it very daunting creating new threads on this site so I appreciate what you said :)

I was only trying to imagine a thread where people could be silly and goofy by trying to decide would ya rather rub grandmas barnacles or would ya rather wrestle an octopus while juggling a shark. Versus do you prefer black undies or pink or do you prefer chocolate over vanilla.

I like the new threads! as a new replier here..I hesitate in reviving past threads..not sure why.. maybe feels like im being creepy..revisiting older threads..dont wanna be the weirdo girl who is like ooohh i like that!! 3 years later.. haha ;)

so..wedgies hand down!! creepy mother in law with warts noooooo thanks ever!! and stay the f away from my lunch yes please!

so...would you rather.. bad kisser or bad eater-outer?

no holds barred here.. lets go :)

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

so...would you rather.. bad kisser or bad eater-outer?

no holds barred here.. lets go :)

I love your no-holds barred-here-attitude! And I can't figure out how to delete my thread, so I agree with you, lets have some fun until the naysayers find a way to delete this thread in the meantime since I can't figure it out!

I love kissing so I would rather a bad eater-outer...besides, I'm a guy so they have to eat out bad male ass lol!

Would ya rather lick Rob Ford's nuts or dance naked on the moon with Roaming Guy while choosing your preference over vanilla or chocolate ;)

I tend to agree with Phaedrus on this one.

I agree, but no harm in creating another thread... If no one is interested, it will just die... Either participate or don't.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
I agree, but no harm in creating another thread... If no one is interested, it will just die... Either participate or don't.

I was merely agreeing with Phaedrus. I never implied whether I was going to participate or not.

I was merely agreeing with Phaedrus. I never implied whether I was going to participate or not.

Participate or not wasn't directed at you..

Just generally speaking.

would ya rather shovel more snow or shovel manure?

Personally I would rather shovel tons more snow, did enough shoveling manure in my younger days.

Would you rather always having to say whats on your mind or never speak again.

• Like 1

Personally I would rather shovel tons more snow, did enough shoveling manure in my younger days.

Would you rather always having to say whats on your mind or never speak again.

Always having to say what's on my mind, since I do anyways, where I'm allowed;)

Would you rather tan in the nude or in a swim suit?

• Like 1

Would you rather tan in the nude or in a swim suit?

Would prefer to tan in the nude as long as you apply the suntan lotion on my white butt :D.

Would you rather live without the internet or without your cell phone.

Guest ***y****9

either as can do everything on internet, including skype and can do everything including internet on my smartphone.

Would you rather read the fun questions here (wedgie,puss filled bandaids, bad eating out) or the posts questioning the existence of this thread.

either as can do everything on internet, including skype and can do everything including internet on my smartphone.

Would you rather read the fun questions here (wedgie,puss filled bandaids, bad eating out) or the posts questioning the existence of this thread.

would rather read the fun questions

would you rather walk or take the bus?

Guest ***y****9
Dancing naked all the way!

Walk ; the bus is too smelly. (And if its a long distance bus, you run the risk of getting your head chopped off)

Would you rather be in heaven with 72 virgins or 2 CERB advertisers?