I don't think the purpose of getting together is for 'mutual enjoyment". I'm pretty sure the ladies are in it for the money.

Actually I'm just slutty. And while I don't orgasm every time with clients, this is usually because said client only wanted a blowjob and there wasn't any reciprocation on their part (which is okay!!). If a client is interested in getting me off, I make damn sure to get off. That's part of the fun.

I have no problems orgasming with clients--regardless of their skills. If they're not doing it for me, I'll just tell them how to blow my mind. People aren't mind-readers. I would expect a client to tell me if I wasn't working it quite right, or if there was something I could do to really push him over the edge. How else are you going to get what you want?

Communication, folks. It makes the world go 'round.

I think for the majority, it is possible that the lady partner can reach an orgasm.

If one is attentive and can find that right spot, the ladies will respond and while not always, it is way more often than not that they will reach that plateau.

You ladies, if it is not working for you, Berlin has it right, just guide us to where you want us, we are very willing partners and most of us find it very rewarding to have the lady enjoy the experience as much as the guy, and be able to orgasm.

I agree with many comments in this thread. I worked at a sex shop for a while and I had women in their late twenties coming in and talking about how they had never had an orgasm and I was always surprised!

I also think that men project their own ideas of what an orgasm is onto the women they have sex with. Our orgasms are very different. For a man the orgasm is usually the end of sex and for women it is the beginning. Once our motor is running we can go all night! So, spending an hour with a man is not really long enough to get well into the home stretch. I know that after the client leaves I still have very strong yearnings in my pussy!

When a client repeats it is easier to get into the session. There is an anticipation, I call it "pussy recognition factor". My pussy already knows and remembers the cock she has been introduced to and she begins to think about him before he arrives. This helps the atmosphere ignite.

I began exploring 'self' at 14 and was having multiple orgasms very shortly after my first. I was so excited to one day finally share this experience with a man. I was pretty disappointed when my first daty happened. I felt nothing. I remember looking down in puzzlement trying to understand why I could not feel his tongue on my clit. It was supposed to be the very best thing I could experience and I had fantasized while stimulating myself with my fingers, never imagining that a tongue would feel quite different.

I have since learned that a tongue needs to be stiff and strong and not soft and weak. It also needs to make gentle, but strongly pressured contact with the clitoris, and for me, to rub it slowly like stroking the lip of a wine glass to produce sound: firm and slow.

When a man announces that his sole intention is to make a woman orgasm it really puts the performance pressure on. Previously, someone mentioned the ego boost that a woman's orgasm gives to a man. I would rather he allowed me to pleasure him and through this create my own heat, and, then I can relax and the climax will come naturally.

Also, one last thing, really! Even if a woman does not orgasm the act of sex itself feels great. Sometimes I will masturbate but not orgasm. It doesn't always have to happen. But, men are by nature performance oriented and they like to have the 'finish' and the physical signs of this finish.

This is why squirting has become the rage. Men feel they can finally see physical evidence of an orgasm and avoid being cheated by a faked climax. LOL.

Sex: it's all good.

• Like 1

Guest al****s

For me it has everything to do with my comfort level and mutual respect. One person said on this thread that we as SP's are not concerned with "mutual satisfaction", well this person has obviously not found the right SP. I always aim to make sure the man I am with is satisfied in every way...if I cum, its because you know what you're doing and I feel "accepted" by you. A skilled tongue and adept fingers don't hurt either! ;)

alexis...xoxo

Depends, if from a client view, if i am just looking to get my rocks off thne that is what you look for just a quickie. I was once with an sp, and she gave me a Jb and i was in heaven, then i just wanted to bang her and after we started she got nice and wet after she cum it was hot and we had a gret time. I have been with other sp where i could not tell if they had cum or not.

Orgasm....

They are so fun to have...I am maybe crazy but for me I do make a difference between cumming and orgasming...

I can cum a lot and really easily.It's when I have more intense wave of pleasures,it will appear, I will be a bit more noisy, but if the person is good...I can cum about 20 times in 1 hour.

But orgasming...a tad bit harder, but oh so much fun! I know that when I orgasm I get as stiff as a board, I contract my muscles, I curl my toes ( ok this is a fact that a girl when she really orgasm will curl her toes or stretch them, so if you tied them in a way she can't curl/stretch them she cannot cum!), rolls eyes and all that.

I do enjoy what I do, hell if I didn't I wouldn't be here and talking to people and participating in the forums. I would post adds, book appointement and do the dead jelly fish. I am like Berlin, I am slutty. I love sex and most of the time sex like me. I don't need to be emotionally connected to someone to actually have an orgasm, when I have fuck buddy I don't love them, I may like them, but it's just because sex is good!

• Like 3

I for one tend to do my homework before seeing an sp. I tend to only see my lady after enough dialogue so as to feel a comfort zone with her. In only one instance did I feel that the sp was in it only for the money and so although imortant most sp's realy do enjoy the interaction with us. In regards to my encounters I try to please my partner as much as I need to be pleased. Personally I don't put pressure on myself or my ladyfriend to orgasm for as long as we mutually have a great time I'm good with that. If she orgasms that is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

This all has to be a lot easier on a second or third visit, etc, especially if the visits are only an hour long. And the discussions in this thread are, for the most part, an argument for multiple visits. Unless you have had extensive intimate pre-communications with the lady you are seeing, I would think that there are so many other things you are trying to do in the way of getting to know your partner (from cordiality to an intense experience 30 minutes later) and establishing a comfort level that this issue might not arise in a "timely" manner.

For me, its as important, if not more important, for the lady to enjoy our time together. I always do try, and a majority of ladies I have seen seem to prefer, oral sex for orgasms, but sometimes (smile) lets face it: it is difficult having a "sincere orgasm conversation" 30 minutes after meeting someone. Second or third visit ... completely different story.

And just for fun. I'd love it if a lady I am visiting immediately pushes me onto the bed, brings her hips up to my face, and says, "I need one right now!" (smile). That's definitely not happening on a first visit.

• Like 1