Looks like I am the oldest responding to this thread so far. I wasn't active as I was on the west coast and spent more of my time on other boards which were pertinent to Victoria. Now that I'm here in Ottawa, I spend more time on this board than any other.

Here I thought Spud and myself had been around for a while. RickOS icon14.gif

If you want to go way back, does anyone remember the ASP Newsgroup with characters like Tahoe Ted and Penis Christ?

I initially was going to make a wisecrack in this thread (just based on the mood I'm in at the time). However, I will instead use this opportunity to say thanks to you fine members - CERB pioneers - for all your input, for helping the site evolve, for the camaraderie you bring.

Thanks !

What about the class of 2007?

Been her since July 2007!

same here....it was a great year.....

Wow.....I never really thought I was one of the oldest members....considering I only started becoming REALLY active about a year ago.....but I got April 3, 2006!

Wow.....I never really thought I was one of the oldest members....considering I only started becoming REALLY active about a year ago.....but I got April 3, 2006!

On April 3 I was 15 years old! Good thing I haven't been around here for that long haha.