New location for Bethany... Input requested!

Heading home Monday from Europe and back to work sometime after Canada Day. As I am currently location-less, I will be finding a new place to work and curious what areas of town are best and/or worst for my clients...

I will definitely make sure my new location has great parking, is discreet and easy to find but apart from that does anyone have any preferences or suggestions? If you normally see me more than once a month I am legally bound to take your advice, lol...

Thanks in advance for your assistance and if any ladies have any suggestions feel free to share also!

Bethany

Xoxox

P.s. Can't wait to see everyone, ladies and gents!

Bethany, looking forward to your return. I think the important issue is for you to be comfortable in whatever location you choose. I, for one, would be quite willing to visit you anywhere in Ottawa... east, west, south, downtown, doesn't matter.

Guest l******2g*

I just want to confirm every word from mmad Bethany.....whatever location you will pick will be my favorite destination in town! :bowdown: :p

Bethany, looking forward to your return. I think the important issue is for you to be comfortable in whatever location you choose. I, for one, would be quite willing to visit you anywhere in Ottawa... east, west, south, downtown, doesn't matter.

I don't think it really matters Bethany, I'm sure with your reputation men will drive wherever you are located without complaint. My advice would always be in and around Westboro. Very nice area, quiet and very little traffic in that part of town.

I would say anywhere but your last location to me is a great area West to South West can't wait for your return

Bethany, your most vociferous fan base seems to be in the west end. Ditto for mmad comment. However, in your opening post you hit it on the head. Providing that there is plenty of parking and the location is close to the major traffic arteries, then you should be fine. I am not certain how much of your clientele comes in by public transportation. Perhaps in proximity to major transportation route could also be a consideration.

In the end however, if the folks are satisifed with your services they will make the effort to travel to wherever you will be located. Talent is always recognized and appreciated!

We see frequent requests for west. You can consider west as your first choice.

My search is ongoing, thanks to everyone for all your input. I am thinking Westboro or maybe even more central for a change based on the input received in this thread as well as via pm and email...

I will be central this coming week and likely other dates in July, see my posting in schedule announcements, but won't know where I am permanently located until closer to August- my planned moving date...

Thanks again sexies!

Xoxox

Additional Comments:

My place - have a salt water pool, sauna, jacuzzi. In the beautiful east-end.

Hey Ulix,

Um, this is very intriguing, but I will only consider it seriously if you promise to join me for skinny-dipping in the jacuzzi at least once a week...

Message me more details if it is at all possible!

Bethany

Xoxox

I suggest somewhere close to Holland Cross/Tunney's Pasture.

To the east and north, the rents are not that high. There are some streets somewhat seedy, but many apartment buildings and multi-tenant houses which are just fine. It's near downtown, but not in downtown, near Westboro, but not super expensive. It's near transit, but also easily parkable.

I searched high and low, west and slightly east of west and finally found the most perfect location, hope it is as perfect for my sexies...

My new location is downtown, slightly west downtown, starting soon...

B

Xoxox

I am all settled in my new digs, will post my schedule on my site and in the announcement section of CERB shortly. I am now very close to Bronson and Slater...

Hope you all love the new location as much as I do!

Bethany

Xoxox