Just saying.... this post is not a good idea.

Just my opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Hi I lost my phone was wondering if a sp would like to see me tmw for a hh at around 10 am. Very discreetly at my house. Usually would never advertiselike this but I'm frustrated lol

You might want to take a look at the rules, lost phone or not, your post not acceptable

Doubt you'll get any ladies replying

RG

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_rules

Guys are NOT permitted to post a general "anyone available" post Guys. You can ask your fellow lyla.com members for advise such as "Does anyone know any 7 foot tall women in moncton?" but you can not post "Any ladies available tonight PM me!" (This is unacceptable). don't be lazy! take the time to read the ladies info and contact the laies that are of interest to you!

You can not post stuff like ....

"I will be in town for tonight only can any lady who is available tonight email or pm me" (NOT ACCEPTABLE)

Posting asking "Are there any ladies who offer xxxxxxx in this city?" (Ladies and guys can respond to a question like this) and if you ask the ladies to pm you they can (but only if you ask

• Like 1

So you lost your phone?

Go to 7-Eleven and get a replacement. I lost my Rogers Blackberry and had it wiped clean, locked and replaced in an hour. Blackberry Protect F T W!