Does a change in hair colour

Guest f***2f***

showguide_carrottop.jpg

Additional Comments:

Here's the new PM of Australia?? She'a a hot MILF redhead!

420_gillard-420x0.jpg

Guest Ou**or**n
Jeebus my eyes, my EYES!!!!!!!!

I agree Old Dog, I'll forever be trying to unsee this pic!

I am not sure how common it is, but I know that a lot of salons around here offer "color advice", and there is even a store in the local mall which operates mainly on this basis. Basically, you go in and they give you advice on which colors to wear to go with your hair/eye/skin color. Some places (like Colors in the mall) will even give you a small swatch of assorted fabric samples to take with you while shopping so that you can find clothes/makeup in those colors. That said, maybe I am just more of a tomboy but I never put much faith in "professional stylists". I feel like I know what looks good on me and I haven't heard many complaints... hehe.

imho a redhead can look good in just about anything! Oh, and it's also been statistically proven - a redhead is at least 75% more likely to be visited by me! lol!

Guest f***2f***
Jeebus my eyes, my EYES!!!!!!!!

That's Carrot Top the comedian lol.....the PM of Aus is hot though eh?? A nice MILF...and she's powerful so she'll prefer to be on top YOWSER!

This is pretty close to the colour I chose. What a change!!!

picture.php?albumid=1923&pictureid=12389

Geeeez Meg... now I am going to have to do something with my hair just to keep up appearances. I am thinking that a modified mullet or a rat tail is bound to come back some day.....

Well, everyone I have seen has commented on the hair cut but not the colour! I find a HUGE difference! Maybe I may need to go and get a bit more red put in! Oh well, I love it so that's all that really matters!

Well, everyone I have seen has commented on the hair cut but not the colour! I find a HUGE difference! Maybe I may need to go and get a bit more red put in! Oh well, I love it so that's all that really matters!

Any chance for some teaser pics, Megalicious :)?

So looking forward to seeing you, Meg!!! Congratulations on taking this step.

Well, Avasational, as soon as I get a new camera I will reveal the new locks!

Thanks Cato!!!!

Ohhhh, that's right...your camera is broken :(. Well, better the camera rather than you!

Oh well, I love it so that's all that really matters!

That is the truth, if you love it that is all the matters! I'm sure I will like it too :)

Thanks Pete!

Additional Comments:

Allrighty then....I washed my hair this morning and I think I washed the red out LOL. Now I am a pale brunette with blond and copper highlights! Me thinks me needs to return to the wonderful colourist and get an adjustment!