Out of the mouths of wives

My wife and I were on vacation last week in a tropical location... in total the vacation cost us about $8000, because we took our adults kids with us. We were doing the beast with two backs and I noted to her that I wish we would do this more often. So she says "well I guess you'll just have to take me on vacation more often." I replied, that's an expensive way to get s_x. She replied, "Cheaper than if you had to pay for it". I thought it best not to contradict her... it was difficult enough trying not to laugh out loud.

• Like 8

My wife and I were on vacation last week in a tropical location... in total the vacation cost us about $8000, because we took our adults kids with us. We were doing the beast with two backs and I noted to her that I wish we would do this more often. So she says "well I guess you'll just have to take me on vacation more often." I replied, that's an expensive way to get s_x. She replied, "Cheaper than if you had to pay for it". I thought it best not to contradict her... it was difficult enough trying not to laugh out loud.

I never got vacation nookie except the honeymoon, come to think about it, I don't get nookie at home anymore either. I need a hug...

Thank goodness for lovely ladies of the hobby world.

• Like 2

Makes you wonder why we ever bother getting married. Most of the contented guys I know are (old and young) bachelors and are living life on their own terms!

• Like 1

I have a wonderful married life with my wife and adore her. The only thing is that we have different sexual needs. She is happy (or at least I thinks so) without sex and I am not happy without sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1