Let's kiss (and tell? ;)

Agree with most, it's great and usually leads to a very memorable session but not essential for me to enjoy my time. I would have no problems just letting the sp demonstrate their skills while I relax and watch.

Yes Kissing and cuddling is very important to me. Suffering from a lack of affection.

Met many SP and MA's that love to kiss and are very good at it. Recently met a few that didn't allow kissing. Still had a good time, but would have enjoyed it more if they kissed.

Recently had a great session with one of my favorite MA's. skipped the back massage and just kissed and made out and cuddled for a while. This was one of the most enjoyable sessions I have had so far. I've started seeing many new girls recently, but most of them are not as much fun as the regulars that I see a lot of us. For me to repeat the second time and more, they would have to enjoy kissing.

Guest **ng***1

For me, there is kissing and then there is KISSING!!!!!! If a kiss isn't sincere (and you can tell) it's a turn off. But if there is something behind the kiss, tenderness, or aggression, or sensuality etc. it can make an encounter sizzle pretty quick. It is the basis in which everything else will unfold. my two cents!!

Oh my do I love kissing...It sets the mood so perfectly :) I have had session that we kissed for about 20-25 minutes before doing anything else...The kissing was so amazing...no need to mention that the rest was incredible also.

Like a lot of ladies mentionned...it feels ackward when the gentleman turns away and présents a cheek...I don't take it personally but it does affect me...meaning it will take more to turn me on. Kissing...if a good kisser of course, will do that instantly.

Let the kissing begin.....oufff just thinking about it is arousing :D

Bianca

• Like 6

Guest Lep*******1**7

I love kissing and it is something I ask about know before booking a session. I respect the limits of a woman who does not want to willing partake, but is great for me to "get the 'ol motor going", to paraphrase one of the previous contributors.

Kissing is so sensual and intimate and from the first touch of the lips to a deep French kiss and all that is in between, it is an amazingly essential ingredient to a sexual experience.

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." Ingrid Bergman

" Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving

the kiss the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein

Guest D***el B***e

For me it defines the session, especially of the lady initiates the kiss. If I get an amazing smooch, the session will be even better.

For me, kissing is seductive, it always turns me on...

Especially if you remember that I love kisses on the neck as well ;)

Kissing is something natural when connection is shared. I also think it makes the date more fulfilling and fun.

Who will say the opposite ? Who doesn't like to feel the heat raise, one's body getting warmer and the atmosphere becoming more sensual... ? You know when you think: omg, he/she is into it, this is going to be really nice and fun !!

This being said, each his own and I understand and respect people that find it too intimate or engaging.

For those who like kissing, a magical date might be what will come next... ;)

• Like 6

For me, kissing is seductive, it always turns me on...

Especially if you remember that I love kisses on the neck as well ;)

Kissing is something natural when connection is shared. I also think it makes the date more fulfilling and fun.

Who will say the opposite ? Who doesn't like to feel the heat raise, one's body getting warmer and the atmosphere becoming more sensual... ? You know when you think: omg, he/she is into it, this is going to be really nice and fun !!

This being said, each his own and I understand and respect people that find it too intimate or engaging.

For those who like kissing, a magical date might be what will come next... ;)

I remember your lips on mine...mmmm Time for a duo gorgeous!!

Bianca xxx

• Like 2

Total deal breaker for me. I don't know what to do with myself if I'm not kissing. Not to say I kiss constantly but going in for kisses is such a big part of the experience that not being able to feels so very awkward. Ruins the intimacy for me. Only ran into a non-kisser once and, in spite of her being incredibly hot and fun, I won't go back because of it.

• Like 1

Very important in a session for myself, it's a sensual act and gets me really rock hard :). And please don't advertise yourself as GIRLFRIEND experience if you're not going to kiss that is simply false advertising. I fully understand that lady reserves that right, if the client has poor mouth hygiene but when you go to a session and she says "ahhh no, I don't exchange any body fluids " then you know what? Put that in your advertisement, let's be very very upfront about it. However I do my part by researching prior to a date for certainty for myself.

• Like 1

In my opinion, getting together with a lady without kissing is akin to just a "wham bam, thank you ma'am", very impersonal. I love kissing!! And I have met some amazing kissers and hope to meet many more. I love the initial kiss when you meet a lady for the first time, maybe just a quick brush on their lips or sometimes a breathtaking deep throat kiss where you have to come up for air. And then after you have met the lady a few times its like getting together with a long lost girlfriend that just sets the tone for the rest of the visit, it just gets better with time, like a fine wine.

The light brushing of lips, the gentle taste of the other persons tongue, their mouth, the nibbling on the lips, the gentle bites, the moving from their mouth to their neck (Eva), moving down lower, gently running your lips and tongue over their breasts, nibbling a bit on their nipples, feeling the nipple grow as you gently kiss, lick, nibble, moving down lower over their belly, feeling her quiver as you hit a bit of a ticklish spot or erogenous zone, moving lower to the inside of their thighs gently moving your tongue and lips aroung getting closer and closer to.........

Do I like kissing?? Hell yah!!!!!!

• Like 2

I like kissing. Really like it. And Eva Laperle is one of the best kissers on here. But then again, I haven't kissed every girl on here, so I propose an experiment :-)

• Like 2

I love kissing - lips, neck, hands, shoulders, back...everywhere ;) There is just something so wonderful and sensual about kissing. It can be very soft or more intense to downright primal. Hard to imagine such a thing as too much kissing in the company of an attractive woman.

• Like 1

without kissing seems unnatural to me. Occasionally (VERY occasionally), I meet a guy who doesn't want to kiss and I respect that, but to me it's just a natural part of the whole experience.

• Like 2

How else are the hairs on your neck supposed to stand up or feel the chills go up your spine?

Kissing is my favourite :)

• Like 1

I LOVE kissing! As an SP, of course I respect if a client does not wish to kiss, however I personally feel that things are quite awkward without kissing. Can't explain why precisely. If a client doesn't want to pleasure me in other ways it's not a big deal and doesn't really change the feel of our time together, but if a gentleman does not want to kiss for some reason it just throws the whole vibe off for me. Kissing is a must!

Well... the caveat being that my partner has good breath and hygiene. ;)

In theory from a logical thought process I fully understand the reasons why a lady or a client might choose to not kiss during an encounter....

My problem is I have real trouble moving from that logical understanding to internalizing it when it actually involves me.... I have never in my own mind been able to stop myself from seeing it as them rejecting me personally in some way...

Now don't get me wrong I know that is my problem and I certainly would never give a lady a hard time for her personal choice I am just saying it does effect me and it does impact on the level of enjoyment I personally get from the session.

Maybe some day I will grow up and get over it but has not happened yet so for me Kissing is a very very big part of the encounter.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

When I was slightly more naive than I am now (I am still somewhat naive for those keeping score at home), I responded to someone that stated "i will be your girlfriend tonight - let me put these lips on you". I arrived and was very happy to see it was in fact the very pretty lady in the photos. We chatted for a little while, but when I leaned in, she recoiled with a look of horror that is still burned into my memory.

"NO KISSING!!!!!!!!" she practically yelled and jumped to her feet.

Then I got a lecture that only ladies who explicitly state g.f.e. allow that sort of activity, and that she was referring to putting her lips somewhere else. After a few minutes, she settled down and much to my surprise, offered to cancel the appointment with no fee since without the kissing it wasn't really going to work for me. I appreciated that gesture, but I will never forget the look on her face :)

Guest *t**e**x

Really nice kisses make me dizzy like nothing else. I can't get enough of them.

This is an interesting topic.

There's is kissing your mom... or your sister.. or a dear friend. Then there's kissing your lover. Very different.

Hobbyists invest (into) a fantasy. For me, part of the fantasy is kissing, passionate kissing. I don't feel much passion can be created without kissing. Passionate kissing on the lips is a very intimate act, moreso than some sexual acts. We are tactile beings and romantic kissing creates an intimacy that cannot be substituted.

I am fairly selective as to who I see.. and I've been fortunate to have met many great kissers. Fantasy or not, it's all part of the experience. Without kissing, the playdate becomes rather mechanical.

CM

• Like 1

For me to repeat, the girl must kiss. The best sessions have been full of passionate kissing. A few MA's that I've seen have spent a bit of time making out on the massage table. A great kisser really makes the session hot and memorable. :)

• Like 1