Would you do a threesome mfm?

Assuming that you and the other male are both straight, would you do a threesome MFM or foursome MFMF.

If you would, would you do it with somebody you knew as a friend or would you prefer some guy you would never have to talk too again?

I ask this becasue it came up while drinking and checking out chicks with Eva!

I am intrested to get your views on this as a post or a PM if you prefer.

My answer is NO WAY!!! Not for me.

The thought of an extra erect penis in the room would energize my gag reflexes.

I would be terrified of coming in contact with it.

leyley

FMF, I think is the only option.

I have been with 2 women and 3 women at one time.. I dont think I would go for 2 males... Especially if paying, I would expect the attention :)

Assuming that you and the other male are both straight, would you do a threesome MFM or foursome MFMF.

If you would, would you do it with somebody you knew as a friend or would you prefer some guy you would never have to talk too again?

I ask this becasue it came up while drinking and checking out chicks with Eva!

I am intrested to get your views on this as a post or a PM if you prefer.

With the focus being on the F'n the F, and the F really really gets turned on - I'm game. even 1 on 1, if she isn't game, I'm not game.

A woman who is really turned on - sets me off like anything.

Being in the swing scene more now I have had a few MFM 3somes. In my opinion its more fun with someone you do not know, LOL actually do not wanna know thatmuch about my friends.

It is always a little more intense if there are 2 M, I think the MFMF combo is the best it allows for the maximum number of possibilities. It is hard to find a F truly up to the challenge of 2 M.

It's like i've said on another board, ya gott's to be comfortable with the fact that your buckaroo might cross paths and brush up against the other dudes buckaroo, especially during dpp or dp. But if the F is really turned on by the 2 M factor it can make her totally hot and creates a win win win situation for all involved!

It's like i've said on another board, ya gott's to be comfortable with the fact that your buckaroo might cross paths and brush up against the other dudes buckaroo, especially during dpp or dp. But if the F is really turned on by the 2 M factor it can make her totally hot and creates a win win win situation for all involved!

Get along cowboy! Yeehaa

I had the pleasure of meeting with a couple off quest about a year ago - and there is something really hot about a girl willing to put on a show for her guy -(no business, all pleasure). She was a hard bodied, petite 19 year old, relatively new to experimenting with group fun. it was an an unbelievable experience watching this sweet little thing get satisfied doggy style... while she fed on me between gasps. She had us finish with a double facial and then she laid back and got herself off with her toy. Round two was even better...that's a number I should have kept.

(btw, I'm sorry I don"t do my share of contributing to the forum - i found out about it about 3 moths ago and haven't had much to ad. I've been taking but not giving and I'll work on it:D )

I've been in a mfmf situation ......we all have the same equipment and as long as the other males boys don't wander into my yard on purpose than its a go all the way!

I love doing multiple male dates! There are a few groups here in town who are always a blast to party with. ;-)

..c..

Who knows, she could be completely into it. It depends on if this girl has ever really fantasized about it. Who knows maybe she's always wanted to try it so she might go WILD when you bring it up? It might be something new, and new and exciting things are always super.

I wouldn't let the guy come near me, but theres no reason why you both can't enjoy a young princess gone bad... Especially a naughty looking little girl like Eva.

By the way, did you ever get a hold of her for that Duo with Chloe?

some people like it, some people don't.

I can't stand the idea of havin another naked woman near me so i completely understand.

But there are men out there who enjoy "tag teams". I know cuz i have an entire mailing list of them *wink* LOL

I wouldn't mind, as long as there's no male-male contact at all.

i have had so may encounters with more than one guy I cannot even keep track anymore...dates back from my high school days...

anyways, my point is this...

i have never witnessed any male-on-male contact.

So the odds are with u here.

;)

i have had so may encounters with more than one guy I cannot even keep track anymore...dates back from my high school days...

anyways, my point is this...

i have never witnessed any male-on-male contact.

So the odds are with u here.

;)

well that makes me happy ;)

Guest Stiletto Kyss

It's something that's out of my comfort zone, but to each their own.

I would love to watch some mfm play!!! That would be awesome haha!!

Set it up ;)