Information is Key!!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say Thanks to all Who use this site......Has been useful to me as newbie. Keeps us all informed on the good and the bad experiences that are out there.

Have met some really nice people on here & hope to meet more of you as time goes on!!.

Just wanted to say Thank you!

• Like 2

We all started with this hobby at one point, glad this site could help. I was noob no less than a year ago. :) enjoy your stay.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, my question may be stupid but i'm wondering after the new laws started to be in effect, is this a crime to...enjoy the company of ladies? Sorry if this is so dumb!

Hi everyone, my question may be stupid but i'm wondering after the new laws started to be in effect, is this a crime to...enjoy the company of ladies? Sorry if this is so dumb!

It is illegal to purchase sex.... it is legal to sell sex... your question is not dumb... the law is.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

This site will give you lots of helpful info concerning this business, proper protocols, laws, others experiences, etc. But keep in mind, any comments about anyone are just another's opinion and or experience and those should be taken with a grain of salt. People say things for a myriad of reasons and not always for the right reasons. Do your own research when wanting to meet anyone, make sure their pics are real, that they are of legal age, that they are to your taste, but most of all, communicate with your intended companion, that will tell more than anyone's opinion. In the end, only you can determine who will be your best match, not someone else.

Most here are helpful and will answer any questions you may have. It's about having fun, staying safe and meeting new people. I hope you enjoy and find it to be all you want and need.

• Like 2

This site will give you lots of helpful info concerning this business, proper protocols, laws, others experiences, etc. But keep in mind, any comments about anyone are just another's opinion and or experience and those should be taken with a grain of salt. People say things for a myriad of reasons and not always for the right reasons. Do your own research when wanting to meet anyone, make sure their pics are real, that they are of legal age, that they are to your taste, but most of all, communicate with your intended companion, that will tell more than anyone's opinion. In the end, only you can determine who will be your best match, not someone else.

Most here are helpful and will answer any questions you may have. It's about having fun, staying safe and meeting new people. I hope you enjoy and find it to be all you want and need.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

Cristycurves is not only very sexy but can also write a pretty good message!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2