Valued Member and SP Awards - July 2010!

Thanks to all for the nominations. I am in such good company - like Spike said - everyone's a winner!

Thanks, Selena! You're pretty great yourself.

Spud271 should be on the list of nominees, too.

I was away when nominations opened, but again, thanks to everyone who's mentioned me, and to all the nominees for their great contributions.

Ladies

nominate-AngelaofOttawa & Carrie Moon&erin_xo

Gentlemen

Mutau & Alger& Pistol Pete on yes and cato

Yes how could forget masterowls amazing well-rounded individual

with his well written intellect

Good luck to all!!!

Dear Fine,

I've never been called well written before. Thank you for the compliment. I also never considered myself particularly intellectual, so thanks again. I'm just another hobbyist, trying not to sound too silly. I do have strong opinions, which are based in the fact that I've had to learn to look at life a little more logically than others, simply to make up for certain physical deficiencies. For instance, I have received a number of very nice thank yous for sharing personal stories/experiences with CERB members. By my logic, if I am able to either enhance awareness, or assist someone else, or even simply convince other disabled users, that they aren't alone in some of the issues they experience, then I'm doing my part to make the world a little better that's all. I don't consider myself particularly special in any way, but it's nice to know that some people consider my opinions worth reading.

love ya

• Like 1

Are you kidding me? For SURE we can! You should see the shops near my house...sooo many lampshades like that :mrgreen:!!! I have the leg(s) and the fishnet stockings...now for the lampshade!

You mean this one?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAOY6VQf6PjVAtnn5YCfy8drqlaey3ywygNMexQ60D6nd-OVc&t=1&usg=__GbDXAotpVJxTSF4jTdI1JpEmXxw=Yes, I saw Christmas Story!

You mean this one?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAOY6VQf6PjVAtnn5YCfy8drqlaey3ywygNMexQ60D6nd-OVc&t=1&usg=__GbDXAotpVJxTSF4jTdI1JpEmXxw=Yes, I saw Christmas Story!

That's egggggzackly what I think of when I see Ava's legs in fishnets!!!!

My nominations are:

Ladies: Tess and Angelinaxx

'Gents: Seymour and whatsup

+ everyone else :bowdown:

Scout

Thank you to those fellow CERBites who nominated me for this award. Being a recent arrival in the community, it has been a pleasure to see the positive and respectful interactions between our sweet ladies and the gentlemen.

Best wishes to fellow nominees and may the community voting bring forth a valued and respected member.

My nominees are:

Ladies: Joyful C (for her pioneering work on the site)

Men: Cato (for his varied interests and interaction in the social group arena)

Pistolpeteis my choice

He's already won, so can't be nominated again.

Guest ***s

I want to thank Vanessa (Busty Vanessa), Megan (megforfun), Scout251, Lilly Love, Lexy902, SaraMQ *get my email Saturday night!? or did you and CM get too tipsy in the Sun?, evets6969, Nicolette .. I hope I didn't forget anyone who voted for me. I was actually really surprised. So thank you, I'm happy that you enjoy my ads.

AND NOW THAT I UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS ....

Here are my official nominations - if it's not too much trouble to submit ... again.

SP Award:

megforfun

Ava Foxx

Angela of Ottawa

Chanel Reign

Busty Vanessa

emilyintoronto

erin xo

Lindsay

FineWine Diva

Grass_Hopper

SaraMQ

Peachy

Nicolette Vaughn

Lexy902

CarrieMoon

Valued Member Award:

Secret admirer

WrinkledInTime

777flyer

shymale

spud 271

etasman2000

Old Dog

whatsup

Scout251

TheLiquor

CATO

Spike

scottthecannuck

Seymour

... and of course the MOD ....

:sm185: ........:ablow: ? .......:butt: .......... :oops: ........:D

Guest f***2f***

I nominate Miabella. Great lady with a smart wit and helpful attitude.

plse add Belladonna and Malika who, although quiet of late, have contributed a lot in the past year. Tx.

Dear Fine,

I've never been called well written before. Thank you for the compliment. I also never considered myself particularly intellectual, so thanks again. I'm just another hobbyist, trying not to sound too silly. I do have strong opinions, which are based in the fact that I've had to learn to look at life a little more logically than others, simply to make up for certain physical deficiencies. For instance, I have received a number of very nice thank yous for sharing personal stories/experiences with CERB members. By my logic, if I am able to either enhance awareness, or assist someone else, or even simply convince other disabled users, that they aren't alone in some of the issues they experience, then I'm doing my part to make the world a little better that's all. I don't consider myself particularly special in any way, but it's nice to know that some people consider my opinions worth reading.

love ya

Mr. Owl;

I been told I read people well, and in your writing-

I see honorable gentlemen.

One day our paths may meet,

I'd enjoy share a glass or two of wine with u .

Sending Hugs & kisses your way

Mr. Owl;

I been told I read people well, and in your writing-

I see honorable gentlemen.

One day our paths may meet,

I'd enjoy share a glass or two of wine with u .

Sending Hugs & kisses your way

I'm always available for a glass of wine with a beautiful woman. However, do be aware that in your case it might progress somewhat beyond that :-)

By the way, I understand that voting opens today, how/where does 1 vote?

I want to thank Vanessa (Busty Vanessa), Megan (megforfun), Scout251, Lilly Love, Lexy902, SaraMQ *get my email Saturday night!? or did you and CM get too tipsy in the Sun?, evets6969, Nicolette .. I hope I didn't forget anyone who voted for me. I was actually really surprised. So thank you, I'm happy that you enjoy my ads.

AND NOW THAT I UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS ....

Here are my official nominations - if it's not too much trouble to submit ... again.

SP Award:

megforfun

Ava Foxx

Angela of Ottawa

Chanel Reign

Busty Vanessa

emilyintoronto

erin xo

Lindsay

FineWine Diva

Grass_Hopper

SaraMQ

Peachy

Nicolette Vaughn

Lexy902

CarrieMoon

Valued Member Award:

Secret admirer

WrinkledInTime

777flyer

shymale

spud 271

etasman2000

Old Dog

whatsup

Scout251

TheLiquor

CATO

Spike

scottthecannuck

Seymour

... and of course the MOD ....

:sm185: ........:ablow: ? .......:butt: .......... :oops: ........:D

That's very sweet of you Tess. Thank you for the nomination! :)