Who Will Win The Next Federal Election?

Canada is stuck in the same position as we are in the UK, there isn't anyone worth while to vote for. There really isn't any leadership left in the Western world, now is when we need real leadership the most and yet, it seems to elude us as of late.

There will be minority governments in both Canada and the UK.

ABC!

It means Anybody But Conservatives ;)

That sums it up.

We don't have choice of who is best, just a choice of who is least bad.

• Like 1

The best would be if Thomas Mulcair was leader of the Liberal party. I'd vote for that in seconds.

A Conservative minority would be bad. The last time they had one they governed like they had a majority and it worked. They put all their votes up for confidence votes, meaning that if they lost then an election would be called. The Liberals caved in every single time.

I'm betting on a coalition government between the Liberals and the NDP. The one catch is that Trudeau's ego might not allow it. If the two parties were smart they would be talking about that possibility right now.

The best would be if Thomas Mulcair was leader of the Liberal party. I'd vote for that in seconds.

A Conservative minority would be bad. The last time they had one they governed like they had a majority and it worked. They put all their votes up for confidence votes, meaning that if they lost then an election would be called. The Liberals caved in every single time.

I'm betting on a coalition government between the Liberals and the NDP. The one catch is that Trudeau's ego might not allow it. If the two parties were smart they would be talking about that possibility right now.

Unfortunately in lots of areas of the country where Harper is not liked the liberals and NDP will split the majority anti conservative vote resulting in close ridings some of which will go to the conservatives...

I fear we will either see another conservative majority or a conservative minority government.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk