In response to the unprotected sex thread

This is a huge red flag. Any p.r.o.v.i.d.e.r or hobbyist that is willing to have f.u.l.l s.e.x with numerous strangers in this industry with out protection likely has a mental illness or is being effected by a passed trama at least to some degree. They may even be trying to sabatoge others with a known illness or sabotage them self on a path of self destruction. This willingness to have unprotected f.u.l.l s.e.x in this context isn't just a mir case of carelessness. It's profoundly destructive behaviour.

I feel sad for whatever happened in this persons life to put her in this place. And I think seeing her is only perpetuating what ever darkness envelopes her.

I believe as hobbyists in this industry we have a responsibility to be sensitive to the fact that, although there are strong independent p.r.o.v.i.d.e.r.s out there who know who they are and why they do what they do, there and many more who have been led to this industry by darkness from which they know not how to emerge. Look for the sadness behind the smile and give yourself the opportunity not to perpetuate the abusive and patiarical side of this industry.

That's just my 2 cents. I'm open to opinions

• Like 2

I have to agree with your sentiments but not with posting this info this way, and I'll explain.

In that thread only two members confirmed this, two fairly new members and one who said he heard it from another. I'm not saying that any of these people aren't being truthful, or factual but none of us who haven't met her truly know what is true, so I'm of the type that only believes what I see and experience not gossip. Because in this business it is so often spread for the wrong reasons and if those who experienced this knew of the danger and knew of it happening often then why wasn't a warning posted, why didn't one of those guys tell her she is doing something wrong, that it'll cause her harm? I know it's no ones responsibility but if someone is truly concerned then wouldn't that be the right thing to do?

She is young, new and how do we know that she wasn't tricked or fooled into doing this behavior. How do we know that she hasn't been trained that this is what all girls do. Again, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just looking at both sides. I believe in helping people and if she is as I fore mentioned then she needs help and outing her this way won't help her it'll cause her more harm, imo.

• Like 1

I have to agree with your sentiments but not with posting this info this way, and I'll explain.

In that thread only two members confirmed this, two fairly new members and one who said he heard it from another. I'm not saying that any of these people aren't being truthful, or factual but none of us who haven't met her truly know what is true, so I'm of the type that only believes what I see and experience not gossip. Because in this business it is so often spread for the wrong reasons and if those who experienced this knew of the danger and knew of it happening often then why wasn't a warning posted, why didn't one of those guys tell her she is doing something wrong, that it'll cause her harm? I know it's no ones responsibility but if someone is truly concerned then wouldn't that be the right thing to do?

She is young, new and how do we know that she wasn't tricked or fooled into doing this behavior. How do we know that she hasn't been trained that this is what all girls do. Again, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just looking at both sides. I believe in helping people and if she is as I fore mentioned then she needs help and outing her this way won't help her it'll cause her more harm, imo.

You're awesome Cristy Curves and incredibly insightful! As my purpose was more about message then the person and as I agree with you I have deleted the link to the thread from my original post. I like your point about the possibility of her being tricked or fooled into thinking unprotected ok. That is definitely a valid possibility I should have added.

• Like 2

I have been a member of this board since 2009 and have only been asked for this service one time in 6 years. The request was also from a person known to ask other ladies.

Yes there are many sides to this industry as we have just looked at.

Just because it is not part of my reality I know this exists. I try to help and mentor young ladies and feel people do take advantage of the young, financially needy and vulnerable.

We all need to stop and think seriously about this issue. Many gentlemen are partnered and I often wonder how they could justify taking home any sort of STD to their partner. I always remind young ladies that they have their whole life in front of them and that this life is worth much more that the ( perhaps ) $100 tip offered.

It doesn't matter how ridiculous the request is . If its been requested by anyone that means to me its been received already.

• Like 5

Guest D***el B***e

I have to admit I've had unprotected sex before ... I have two beautiful kids as proof! lol ... for any other reasons though, it's not a good thing!

Not that I condone or partake in unprotected sex and like Katherine stated god forbid you ever catching anything and bringing it home to your partner there are many nasty STI 's that can be caught by many of the activities we partake in. Its a very slippery slope , let's not fool ourselves or send the wrong message into thinking these activities are any less risky.

• Like 2