SP'S What is your favorite time to work  

12 members have voted

1. 1. SP'S What is your favorite time to work

• midnight-6
    • 6am 12pm
    • noon-6pm
    • 6pm- midnight
    • other

I generally like working between the hours of noon and 5pm. As a single mother I enjoy having the most time for my son and after-school/dinner/homework/-time (aka. Family-time) is very important to me. I generally dont work until after 9pm for this reason unless my parents are taking care of him that day/night.

Guest S**a*Q

I don't see more than one person a day, most of them in the evenings. I do prefer the daytimes, as I play in a band and work the door at venues in the area (during bar hours), so for me, being able to sleep in and not rushing from a call to a set, is the perfect combo!

Honestly though, I don't mind anytime, even 6am... As long as I have some notice. If I can prepare for it, I don't mind being ready at anytime, as I know people's schedules are also all over the place. :D

I am not a morning person so 10am is the earliest.

Anyone I have seen after 8pm has been a disaster so...nothing after 8pm

I love nice cuddle-y sex in the morning. Its so erotic just when you wake up. Thats when I want to be pampered and pleased.

But as the day goes on I feel naughtier and more rambunctiously...entertaining. Wanting to do the same to someone else.

Is that weird?

And I rarely see more than 2/4 people a week. This and my regular sex life keeps me rather busy. :boobeyes:

I don't work late ..my favorite time is mornings....most popular time that i work however is between lunch and 6pm..seems when i travel everyone wants to see me at the same time..lol...not into that..hahaha

It amazes me how much activity there is during the day, but then I should realize that a lot of the guys have lives during the evening that restricts their play time.