Hobbiest whats your favorite time to hobby.

what is your favorite time to Hobby?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite time to Hobby?

• midnight-6am
    • 6am-noon
    • noon-6pm
    • 6pm-midnight
    • other

I'm a big fan of very late at night, say between 1am and 6am. Not sure why, but have always had the craziest time during those hours.

The best times of the day. Awake enough to enjoy a delightful romp with a lusty lady and time left for a siesta!

I would have to say mornings are best for me since I would have a hard time to sleep thinking that I will see a gorgeous lady that day. Let alone if I have to wait till the afternoon to see her, but there is always the last minute call that can be arranged any other time be after noon or evening but never past 9 pm I do need some sleep.

Always enjoy a nice dinner with the ladies, before retiring back to the room......

6pm - midnight

Usually, between 6 pm and midnight, so far after 8pm with good-buys at midnight. It fits better with the daily work routine and when I travel on business. In the future I hope to combine the experience with dinner, but I haven't yet.

When travelling, I like the evening or later, but when I'm home, I'm more of an "afternoon delight" kind of guy. This is the easiest time of day for me to slip away unnoticed! ;) No better way to reduce the stress level during the work day!

As a night owl, I would prefer sometime between midnight and 6am. Unfortunately no SP's that I'm interested in have that kind of schedule, so I book for the afternoon/evening usually.

I have never changed my hobby time, always has been mornings to mid afternoon. It is wonderful meeting your lady in the morning refreshed,ready and raring to go!:-D

Guest Ou**or**n

I always prefer evenings after the sun has gone down. I find the atmosphere more relaxing with it dark outside. It's harder to arrange in the summer of course and its only a minor preference. I've probably seen more ladies during daytime hours due to mutual convenience but hey, the poll is simply asking about preference.

I would agree with MikeyBoy. When travelling, it is definitely the evening. But when at home base, I prefer a late morning to early afternoon. It fits soo much better with the schedule.. :)

When travelling, I like the evening or later, but when I'm home, I'm more of an "afternoon delight" kind of guy. This is the easiest time of day for me to slip away unnoticed! ;) No better way to reduce the stress level during the work day!

For me it depends,I am a morning gal and wake early and I love starting my day with a b...it of fun. But there is alot to be said to going out to diner and the slow heat that starts there ,some nice conversation hmm a tasty glass of wine well you know what im talking about ;) Course thats if you were to ask me the hobby rather then the hobbiest lol .

I really enjoy the noon to 6pm time frame. It gives me a chance to get to the office early and deal with whatever has happen from the night before and then off for some me time in the afternoon before heading home.

Guest b**g**_1*

I like the mornings because I have a better chance of being her first appointment of the day.