any info on any of these 4

The first 3...or well 2 girls...3 links are a girls from VIPOTG. I haven't seen any of them specifically but have seen quite a few of the girls from this agency and they are very pro. perhaps a little too pro for some tastes. Their are a pile of threads related to them.

yeah, I've been to vipotg a number of times. I found I didn't enjoy myself the last few times. And I'm tired of the the 33c 23 33 5-4 105lbs clone description they always post.

But its not often they send a B cup (which I personally prefer) so I was curious.

Yes tho...really scripted service...

I'm with ya there, same description for EVERY girl....like seriously!

Serverice ranges from excellent to so so, but never "Bad". I personally have not seen any of the ladies in your links, but would love to hear anyone's experiences with Julian!

Yes my experiences with VIPOTG have ranged from amazing to awful. The latter of which prompted me to post a question on here in the discussion section. Basically asking what would you do in the same situation? I guess I shouldn't have said anything as I was accused of "airing dirty laundry" and was slapped on the wrist by the MOD. Lesson learned. Also I just noticed all of the typos and punctuation mistakes in my first post...pretty sad for the son of an English teacher...

Yeh vipogt is very much a cookie cutter type of operation. Only two experiencences for me and both very average at best. I hate the time wasted in the shower too. Will never use them again. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

In response to your question, no, I haven't had any experiences with the ladies listed here. However, I agree with most here regarding VIPOTG service. I've seen their ladies six times and each time it varied, but was never bad. I'm alright with the scripted service from time to time.

• Like 1

Guest *rd**e

Just curious if any if you know why vipotg will not do an outcall? They have not said no but also never responded either.

Just curious if any if you know why vipotg will not do an outcall? They have not said no but also never responded either.

As mentioned above, it is a very scripted service. The girls are trained a certain way, they don't vary the encounter, and outcalls are not part of the script. If you ask for something outside the script, they generally don't answer or just stop responding all together. I guess it better allows them to control the date.

Their girls have mostly gotten good reviews here. What I didn't like is that they tend to book appointments in back-to-back-to-back. I had an appointment with a girl that just arrived in HRM. I must not have been the only guy calling on the new girl. I was held up waiting in the lobby for 5 minutes, then she told me she *just* finished up her first date since arriving. As we were finishing our date, the next scheduled guy was literally knocking on the door (and she was clearly as shocked as I was). I guess they don't get coffee breaks.

I have nothing negative to say about the two great vipotg women I met, but in the future I'll seek dates a little less "managed".

• Like 1