The criteria for beauty

For me to consider someone a beautiful person it always involves much more than just physical attributes it has to include the beauty of their spirit... the strength of their character... the integrity in which they carry themselves. I am sure that I like most men will get my head turned by a woman with beautiful physical attributes... that great ass or amazing shape but for that beauty in my mind to transcend over time it must be so much deeper.

I am fine with a woman who's physical characteristic reflect who they are... A woman with stretch marks can be even more beautiful because her body reflects her beautiful life story.... it's a cliché but physical beauty will undoubtedly fade... real beauty of character will last forever.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

And even physical beauty can be developed and depends on the personality underneath. Nobody has said better than Coco Chanel:

"Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty"

• Like 3

Grace and beauty on the inside will have no choice but to manifest itself on the outside. It is very surprising to see how this is translated to others with a glow on a person's face. I was told this the other day. They thought I had gone on vacation. lol. I just have been devoting time to myself more and more. I have become a very spiritual person and it has become a part of my everyday life now. A lot has changed and I am thankful for that.

When a person takes the time to give to their inner self with self love as much as they take care of their physical appearance, others will most definitely be attracted to that person. I find this to be very important in my business with the vibe I give out and one day finding someone to share my life with.

• Like 3

The saying is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and true as that may be, there is more to be said.

A beautiful mind...a beautiful body...they are often a matched pair, and when tied into a person with a deep and caring soul, well, there's a combination that's hard to beat.

Visiting a strip club, you're going to encounter the bodies....but rarely the minds.

Here, well, the minds are here, and quite regularly the bodies also!

MS

• Like 2