Brooke from PK

Hi any reviews for Brooke from PK...also they have a new girl victoria...anyone see her?

im looking for a blond bombshell....its between kelly, brooke from PK, monica or alex grenyait....what do u think?

You should take my recommendation and see Kelly. As i told you before she has nothing but great reviews on cerb and having spoken with her before she seems to be what you are looking for in terms of blonde and beautiful. Probably as close as you'll get to what you are wanting.

You should take my recommendation and see Kelly. As i told you before she has nothing but great reviews on cerb and having spoken with her before she seems to be what you are looking for in terms of blonde and beautiful. Probably as close as you'll get to what you are wanting.

Jessica, you are a class act. With your honesty like that, not even recommending your own girls in this case, is it any wonder that we love your agency. Having seen several PK girls and Kelly, have to say you can`t go wrong with either!

Well i tried multiple times to contact kelly via phone and email...no luck so i opted for brooke...

i walked in and well its been a while since ive done this...so i was feeling kind of funny but it was cool.....met her and well she seemed like a really nice person....

she is actually very good looking with a really nice smile.....the service was great...she is has a gorgeous butt..and gorgeous hips....

she wasnt really dressed up however which is what i prefer...no hot skirt or lingerie...just jeans and a t-shirt....

i would repeat cause she is hot but i do prefer more of a women feel...prefer 25+...she has more of a avril lavigne feel to her.....small town canadian girl....very cute....

im thinking alex grenyait or monica is probably more my style...

but no complaints....the service at pk is great...very professional....nice people...i would use there service again.

Wow, sounds great I've said it before but from that picture I could chew on that bum all day! Was she GFE at all ? While I prefer the women, it's always nice to take a youngn' for a spin!

hi well it felt like u were making out with your neighbours daughter or something....she is very innocent.....a real sweatheart...i think in 5 years she is going to be really hot ..ie when she has that more women feel to her....

there is no pre-game...essentially she gets right into it....but i was quite turned on so i was ready...i did her in 3 positions.....she has an amazing butt for doggie...i usually end with that...she sat right up on the bed and wiggled her ass and then i inserted it.....she was so into it....it was a huge turn on....

after i was done her friend popped in while i was still naked...she was pretty hot too...felt like a big slumber party.....

Her friend who u mentioned is pretty hot too is ADrianna. They normally work together!! Adrianna has been with us for a while now and has a great rep! Maybe next time you can see her! Good luck on trying to book with kelly and we appreciate your business!

well i had trouble booking kelly so i opted for alex grenyait

walked in the door found her place to be really nice...she has a very welcoming smile...very bubbly...dressed very classy..with gorgeous blonde hair....great body no complaints...a very nice person actually....not a clockwatcher at all....a real sweetheart....

u feel like just hanging out with her....she has that personality.....she has alot of energy...use to be a trainer....gorgeous body and nice soft skin....she knows what to wear to turn u on.....breasts are real and nice which i prefer over implants...

i wouldnt consider her in the elite category as her price range suggests however...as it wasnt a mind blowing experience.....so for that reason...i woudnt repeat.....