Flirtation and banter

You've got to be careful not to waste their time, and you have to know where to draw the line, but one thing I really enjoy on here is the introductory, get-to-know-you flirtations that some of our women members indulge in before the first meeting, and after. It's fun, and it's good to have a sense of the other person before you actually meet. It makes those initial encounters much more comfortable, and even more exciting.

I know not everyone has the time or inclination to do this, but when there's a fun exchange of pm's with an about-to-be new friend, it makes the experience way better, I find.

So a special thanks to my pm partners in flirtation. I appreciate your time and effort.

• Like 8

I second that notion! I thoroughly enjoy the coy chat with a potential new friend. A fun, noncommittal way to form an idea of character and chemistry for both parties...guaranteed to make a meeting more natural and personal and therefore much more pleasurable!

Bring on the banter!!! ...please!!! ;)

• Like 1

I believe it is a huge part of the atmosphere of becoming friendly, comfortable for both parties. My example would be flirting back and forth with a certain redhead from Montreal for quite awhile before we finally met. When we did meet it was like we already had multiple visits. I think it helps the SP get to know you which can help develop a trust between the two parties.

For my favourites here in the Maritimes bantering is a great way to keep in contact, I enjoy flirting with my special ladies. In thinking about this it is a very important reason why I am here, thanks ladies.

• Like 3

Guest *ik****g
I believe it is a huge part of the atmosphere of becoming friendly, comfortable for both parties.

Agreed, for a meeting to be enjoyable, there must be a human connection at play. The reward is even greater when that connection evolves into an ongoing friendship.

Just having that experience again of the initial playful interaction with a potential new contact. I like the excitement, the tingling, the anticipation, the wondering. It's great when it happens, that hot exchange of pm's, and it makes the actual meeting a lot more enjoyable, because you've been building up to it.

I love reconnecting with old friends, too, and deepening the connection with them; but there's something about that first approach to someone new; and when they respond, it's electric!

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

I can definitely see the appeal, Cato. An exchange of emails and texts can help build something between 2 people. I remember a girl who would text me a provocative pic of her every other day in the lead up to our date. I told her I'm becoming like Pavlov's dog, just waiting for her pics now. "Oh Pavlov, how I love your response", she said. That was a good date.

Still, my typical approach was usually just quiet anticipation without any further correspondence other than the initial email to book. I'm not the most talkative person... believe it or not! I always hoped that the ladies saw that behaviour as mysterious and made them wonder about me beforehand. Not a bad thing, he said hopefully. :)

Good point, Steve. There's much to be said for mystery.

I do like the prior connection, thiugh, but it isn't always necessary. Once I booked through an agency, and had had no prior contact with the woman at all. I had a panic attack before she arrived, afraid it wouldn't be a good session, that we wouldn't click, and even thought, briefly, about cancelling. I'm very glad I didn't, because it turned out to be an awesome session, and she was easy to relate to and relax with. But my anxiety was high before we got together. Bantering beforehand removes that problem.

As I say, not always needed, but helpful. And I am grateful to the women who take the time to do this. I try not to abuse the time, but appreciate it when it's offered.

I realize that not everyone can or should be expected to do this, and I'm certainly not suggesting that we overwhelm women with messages or waste their time, or ours. Just know what's appropriate, and when it is or isn't. It's fun when it's done well, with good humour and respect.

purrrrsonally, I very much enjoy the chatting, banter, flirting.. and no doubt.. some 'eye-brow-raising comments' I also enjoy delivering in an email game of cat & mouse ;)

I had a very long and interesting exchange with someone who I had not thought I would actually meet.. but had the amazing opportunity to do so.. and the connection.. already having been made online.. was so much the sweeter for it..... and even moreso now they have gone home :(

I get flak for posting all over the place, for messaging, chatting... but.... hehe I enjoy it.. enjoy the brain-game.. the excitement.. (build up definitely does go both ways guys)the eagerness to check for new messages/emails.. most times, makes my day :)

*and if it is an issue.... I would think a lady (or gent, for that matter) would say they are not into constant messaging..... no harm, no foul right..? :)

• Like 1

I enjoy the experience of getting to know a guest prior to a meeting, the exchange builds anticipation and gives me some excellent insight into who's going to walk thru my door. But it's important to realize that it's preferred after a date and time has been set. A few brief exchanges after doing ones research should allow a guest to have enough information to set up a play date, then the flirtation that ensues can flow.

The key to remember is that the combined communications from many individuals can become a vortex of time consumption, given the number of people contacting a provider. I recently had to explain to a potential guest it was time to put some skin in the game; either with an in person visit or set up a monthly ecomm/video package as he had taken up just over 15 hours of my focus in less than a month. I normally limit such interactions but this gentleman and I have some chemistry and I decided to see where it went. So far he hasn't booked; if he doesn't book with me by weeks end, he will be listed as a WOT and I won't respond further. I sell my attention, the services are a bonus and I prefer to communicate with people who are genuine potentials and trusted guests because I give my undivided attention when communicating with someone. Just be mindful that it's fun but if you don't intend to book, you're just wasting a persons most valuable asset, time...

smiles, cat

• Like 2

I do enjoy the convo. It does build up anticipation. My first client wanted more of a gfe then a massage, by a fun compassionate chatter between the first failed attempt for a meeting and the time we actually met, it created that anticipation that made my first MA/gfe experience a very enjoyed one for both people involved. Kissing at the door a perfect stranger could be awkward; but such banter effectivelly removes that distance.

I also ask (not require) my clients that are comfortable to do so to send me a pic so that i can anticipate and fantasize.

• Like 1

Many times I've contacted some one whom I might be interested in and after sending a polite email inquiry....... and get back one word answers. This is part of my screening process so that's that and move on.

Peace

MG

Many times I've contacted some one whom I might be interested in and after sending a polite email inquiry....... and get back one word answers. This is part of my screening process so that's that and move on.

Peace

MG

I have never got a one word /sentence reply to an inquiry but of I did I'd do the same.

A little pre meet conversation is important to establish a bit of rapport or to try and see if she might be a good personality match.

Its probably just as important for both parties to have a post-appointment conversation. I believe it increases the odds of a repeat visit.

The best times I've had are when I've started to get to know someone via PM or twitter or emails. I get to know her and she gets to know me and I can see if we have much in common. Most of the time we become online friends before we actually meet :) Use to get to many girls in the chat room, but not many are coming in to chat anymore :(

If I have spent time getting to know a woman, I will usually see her if our schedules line up eventually. I understand about not wasting a woman's time with useless chatter if you don't plan on seeing her. And when I meet the woman, it is not a awkward meeting. Usually get welcome with a big hug and kiss and a great time. If the woman is only Lyla. She can get to know what I like by my recommendations and my many post. I find it hard to meet a woman without previous contact. I've done it couple of times with women that have been well reviewed. Sometimes it works out but other times the chemistry is not there.

• Like 1

That gets me wondering if there is any significance as to whether thecstated way to contact is text or email.

Does text imply a short message?

Most interesting thread.

The manner of communicating with a potential play partner of course stems from the desires made known by the lady. If her web site, her CERB/LYLA profile, or other public material requests that contact be made in a certain fashion then we, the seekers of pleasure, should follow suit.

But Cato is correct in stating that anticipation does increase with an exchange of pleasantries.

• Like 2

That gets me wondering if there is any significance as to whether thecstated way to contact is text or email.

Does text imply a short message?

....<grin>... it might, if all the text (or email actually) says is.....

"hey"

I only have given a very select few my cell number.. but in any case, much prefer when contacted, to have information included in that contact... username in the subject (or in the text).. what it is your fancy has been str0ked by... and a preferred day/time.... that way.. I have all the information I need in order to see if I can accommodate.. without all the back and forth .. like the previously mentioned 10 emails just to find out a person's age.. *ugh* hehe

I would assume that may well be the case for most prrrroviders, whether emailing or texting.... helps if we have what is needed to answer you prrroperly ;)