Canada Wide Prostition Ring

I see on CBC today Police have broken up a Cross-Canada prostitution ring , mainly Asian, Police also say they have recovered cell phone number from clients also and lists, just a reminder to be careful out know where your cell number is going to and what is being said. Have a great weekend all , Go Habs !!!

When I saw this I was worried because they said the girls were mainly Korean and one of the bawdy houses was in Halifax. I called one their numbers and the same lady picked up and said it was a different service that got caught. It would make sense seeing that they said the women were living in deplorable conditions which all who have been to VIPOTG can see is not the case. They are always in nice apartments. I'm still not going to chance it for a while though.

Please don't let the fear mongering take affect. That's partly why news reports like this are published. They want to scare off some. Just be diligent in your research, screening and stick to those known to be safe and reliable, there are many:) We all must keep this business safe, fun, discrete and thriving. We all deserve to have fun, after all!

• Like 8

As i just said in another thread on this topic congratulations to the police on breaking this up... this in my opinion is not prostitution it is trafficking and sex slavery and it is good to see LE focusing their resources in this direction.

Unfortunately I fear this will for many clients further increase the feeling of increased risk from being involved in this hobby and will result in some stepping back even further. For me personally I think I would be able to differentiate between the sleazy operations of this type and the reputable independents and agencies that are out there. I agree 100% with Cristy... do your research and you will be fine.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I noticed VIPOTG stopped advertising on BP right after you mentioned the story on CBC aired. I can say when i left there i was wondering what type of service it actually was, based off my experience. I do know the ladies do not actually live in that apartment downtown. They are dropped off and picked up for each appointment from what i saw. Hopefully this isn't the case with this agency.