Sports you hate

I could pretty well echo what Cub said above. Hate is a strong word and perhaps it is more that I have not learned to appreciate or understand some sports.

However, I so well recall the year of the NHL players strike. The dead of winter. No hockey, baseball or football, and most evenings one could tune into TSN to watch DOG SHOWS. Yes, dog shows. Please don't tell me that turning a dog into a prissy prancing doll is a sport. :) Please. That's the closest that I can come to hate!

• Like 3

I could pretty well echo what Cub said above. Hate is a strong word and perhaps it is more that I have not learned to appreciate or understand some sports.

However, I so well recall the year of the NHL players strike. The dead of winter. No hockey, baseball or football, and most evenings one could tune into TSN to watch DOG SHOWS. Yes, dog shows. Please don't tell me that turning a dog into a prissy prancing doll is a sport. :) Please. That's the closest that I can come to hate!

Dog shows...the canine equivalent of TML hockey...sorry, couldn't resist

Seriously even though not a hockey/baseball/football fan players strikes piss me off. What the fans should do is a fan strike, boycott all games and let sponsors of pro sports know they'll have their products boycotted too

Need an organized fans association, remind the teams and players who really pays the money

RG

• Like 1

As a Leafs fan I usually hate hockey.

The Leafs hate hockey too, or otherwise they'd play it

Ooopppps there I go again LOL

All in fun

RG :-)

Horse racing

dog racing

bull fighting

hunting

I hate all these so called sports

others I like...baseball, hockey, skating, running. I was always athletic and excelled at long distant running, softball, swimming and skating but I sucked at volleyball and basketball. I've never tried golfing, not interested, tried tennis, not great at it either.