Lyla social groups question

I've run a thread like this before, a couple of years ago, but I'm wondering how popular the lyla social groups are.

I post quite a bit in the groups and am curious what people think of them.

Do you usually check out the groups when you log on here? How can they be better, more relevant, more fun?

Some of my groups have become pretty inactive and I'm thinking of shutting a few of them down. Not RHAG, AW, or IRE, which have lots of contributors, but some of the others.

Suggestions appreciated! Thanks.

Love them all and do have some favourites. Would like to nominate an avatar for IBTC, that red arrow has got to go. Special mention to Flexibility and contortion-there are a good number of totally non-sexual ones that I find outstanding, usually illustrating strength, flexibility, gymnastic moves.

• Like 1

I barely look at them at all. Half the time I forget they exist (the site's design doesn't make them immediately obvious, nor which ones have unread content) and the rest of the time I've probably spent enough time on the forums.

Guest a**4*

I like them all but there is one favorite I check out more is the RHAG that would be the best one for me

i purged the list i had from my profile. I dont look at them at all anymore, not even the one i created, which i might just ask to have deleted.