Hello -first ever post here.

I am completely new to this hobby (I will be scheduling my first ever massage soon) and I was wondering about the reverse massage-namely what should I do when it is my turn to massage *her*.

I would really like to do this as I think it would be a great part of sharing time with a massage provider. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I would appreciate any tips or advice on the best ways I could massage her so that I don't come across as pervy in the way that I touch her. It would be nice if I could give her a good experience, too. I am a bit lost when I think about what I should do when it comes to my turn to massage.

Any massage providers also care to comment on what to do?

Thank you.

BT

It is probably best if you discuss that and other details in private with your massage provider. Trust and discretion are paramount in this context. Happy travels.

When the time comes, just ask her "how do you like to be massaged?" Periodically, you can ask her, "how does this feel?" Communication is key to a great encounter! You can't be expected to read minds.

Just wanted to write and say thanks...your posts have made me feel less pressure to know what I am doing when I go for my massage.

Sometimes it's easy to build things up in your mind if you haven't done something yet.

Thanks for the good wishes Seymour. And Megan--I feel a lot better just from your post. Maybe I should make an appointment with you sometime!

Hey blacktiger ..... do some research to find a place you like and go enjoy a massage. When you find someone you enjoy spending time with just ask if they would like a massage as well most of the ladies will jump at the chance surprisingly not many of the guys offer. Just go be yourself and don't worry about too much about everything Ottawa has many good option for a quality massage for you. Yes Megan would be a great choice as well :-P.

I've done the reverse massage many times, all I did was asked, and it was allowed, providing the ground rules were followed to a tee.

Side note> You are paying for that time personally I go for a ninety minute time with an MA so I can enjoy the massage too:)

I'm not a massage expert but good oil rubbed into her shoulder area to start, then making your way around ensuring there is enough pressure, and she is enjoying herself.

Have fun and just chat away!

A little sideways from topic, but have you considered o just going for massage and not doing it reverse? . It might be of benefit to simply enjoy the session from the POV and when you have tried it out this way, you might feel less awkward on your 2nd or 3rd visit.

I tell ya, one of the most heard questions I do not want to answer is "what do you like?: or have to discuss the topic of how someone wants me "to enjoy it too" I enjoy a massage session most when I am doing it; I find the whole process and sensuality of touch and movement is very cool. I do not much like to interrupt that natural flow of that but a more natural progression is to be touched while doing it after a change of postitions. Sometimes reverse massage may just mean it is going to be ok to touch her while she touches you, and maintain eye contact while she is in a comfortable position (feeling safe and in control goes a lot further with feeling relaxed than laying down back to a naked stranger actually). You are able to touch the entire front of the body, which is probably the most preferable touchable bits anyway lol.

Anyway, just an idea so you do not have to stress too much about what to do or how to give a massage at all. visit a few times, get some massage ideas, and then later on, go ahead and give it a try. One piece of advice I give out to new callers when they start filling up the menu or checklist of all they plan to accomplish in a half hour is to not try everything at once, and that more is not always better, sometimes it is just more.

When the time comes' date=' just ask her "how do you like to be massaged?" Periodically, you can ask her, "how does this feel?" Communication is key to a great encounter! You can't be expected to read minds.[/quote']

I agree with you Megan. "You can't be expected to read minds".

Thanks for the good wishes Seymour.

I forgot to mention tiger, welcome to CERB. Do enjoy your time here.