"That's the best poll work I've ever seen!", said my friend, who I had just introduced to Belle before she went on for her stage show. I had seen these moves of hers before, but I could appreciate my friend's amazement. It's the athleticism, the strength, the beauty. It shows that's she's a trained dancer, and a gymnast. And she's gorgeous!

Belle is at the Den for now. Her show is definitely worth seeing!

• Like 2

Guest *t**e**x

Thanks for the tip on Belle!

I haven't been to Nuden, but I know Madame Raphael dances there sometimes. I saw her recently at Barefax, best stage dances I've seen in many years and she is sexy and stunning.

Edited by *t**e**x
added info

I saw her Thursday night. That horizontal bar above the stage must be 10ft high. I watched her "dismount" and land in the splits. Great show!

• Like 1

I saw her Thursday night. That horizontal bar above the stage must be 10ft high. I watched her "dismount" and land in the splits. Great show!

Absolutely! She grabs that bar and swings around it like an Olympian, and the dismount is incredible!

I'm sure she appreciates the good words Cato! Belle is one of my favourites to watch as well. There's not many girls I'll stop my hustle for, but you can't NOT just sit and stare at her talent. She should really be a feature, she's definitely of the same if not better calibre. I bet she could win some competitions too.

• Like 1