Amelia has been a member of cerb/lyla for quite some time. I'm sure she is a fine companion but I'm having difficulty finding a recommendation on the board. Anyone want to offer some insight ? Feel free to PM if you wish.

Thanks in advance....

Amelia has been a member of cerb/lyla for quite some time. I'm sure she is a fine companion but I'm having difficulty finding a recommendation on the board. Anyone want to offer some insight ? Feel free to PM if you wish.

Thanks in advance....

I'm always surprised by questions like this because if she is to your taste and someone who you'd like to see why the need for hesitation and for another's opinion to do so.. but then again everyone is different:)

She is a valued member here, has gorgeous pictures, some posts and advertises a phone number so you could talk to her directly to get a feel, wouldn't that be your best reference or deciding factor?

• Like 1

Thank you for your thoughts and background information. I've also received some PM's and am thankful for them as well. I felt this was a valid inquiry seeing this is a recommendation board. As always, the members have been helpful.

Many thanks.

Thank you for your thoughts and background information. I've also received some PM's and am thankful for them as well. I felt this was a valid inquiry seeing this is a recommendation board. As always, the members have been helpful.

Many thanks.

It was a very valid inquiry and one I hope which will be beneficial for you and Miss Amelia and I hope you'll meet her. Of course this is a recommendation board, which I thought meant, it gives a hobbyists an opportunity to reco a companion should he/she choose and for members to view them. I didn't think it meant in order to meet, someone has to have them or one had to rely solely on them, but to each their own:)

• Like 1

Amelia is a good friend of mine, has gorgeous pictures and contributed to the Lyla community for quite some time, your time with her, will be one you will Not forget, she is gorgeous inside and out!

• Like 2