Well, maybe not so new

Hello everyone,

I actually feel quite nervous posting this. Which I must confess seems rather strange.

This is Porthos, returning back to this wonderful community after nearly a year away. Yes, it is true, you never can really leave.

It feels wonderful returning, and while I may not be as active as I once was, I'm looking forward to sharing in the fellowship and friendship of lyla (I'm going to have some trouble getting used to the new name).

I've spent the last few days lurking. Glad to see many familiar faces. Surprised and saddened to seem some that are missing. Reading Tom's (theliquor's) final thread left me with tears in my eyes, and I regret not being here during his final postings.

Anyway, enough rambling. As you can see, I've retired Porthos. I decided that perhaps a different musketeer was in order. So Athos it is. for those who know their Alexandra Dumas, they can speculate as to the reasons for the change.

Cheers everyone, it is good to be back. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my many friends here, and making many new friends.

Athos

• Like 5

Here's a big welcome back hug:) Nice to see you've returned, you were missed and yes Tom's passing caused a lot of tears, he's someone that'll be fondly remembered by all.

• Like 2

Welcome Back... it will be good to have you back as part of the community.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome back into the fold.

Tom's passing had us all in tears, but he is now in a better place, and I'm sure hunting down camel toe as we speak ;-)

Have fun, again :-)

• Like 1