Tapatalk not working

MOD made a comment that TapATalk updated their app and are supposedly getting rid of any adult related comment. Still trying to find the original post her made. If it's not working, it may not be any more.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201423

Mine is apparently still working although sluggish

MOD made a comment that TapATalk updated their app and are supposedly getting rid of any adult related comment. Still trying to find the original post her made. If it's not working, it may not be any more.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201423

Mine is apparently still working although sluggish

You running Android or apple?

I'm running Android

Hmmmm me two... strange yours working and mine not. Now mine is the android app for BlackBerry

Lyla on Tapatalk appears to be gone... Mod had previously mentioned that Tapatalk had indicated they were going remove any adult feeds and it looks like they have as i can no longer access on either my BlackBerry phone or my Ipad...

That really to bad I hope that there is some alternative there that can replace tapatalk in the future as it made connecting on here way easier.

Just my Opinion

Oddly, I'm reading this thread on a mini iPad. I suppose I'm one upgrade from it not working.

Oddly, I'm reading this thread on a mini iPad. I suppose I'm one upgrade from it not working.

You may be right... mind you I would rather hear it was a problem with my account and not the loss of all adult content on Tapatalk.

Maybe others will weigh in with their experience.

Actually, I have two versions installed on my mini iPad. Version 3.7 is behaving oddly. Version 1.6.2 of Tapatalk HD is working normally.

Huh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, I have two versions installed on my mini iPad. Version 3.7 is behaving oddly. Version 1.6.2 of Tapatalk HD is working normally.

Huh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was using 3.7 on my ipad.... the program is working but all the adult forums have disappeared

I have not been able to get Tapatalk working on my BlackBerry for several days... can anybody confirm if they are also experiencing problems... especially anyone using BlackBerry..

Thanks

Curious and more curious. Both versions continue to work properly on my Mini iPad. I literally just finished updating the Android version on my Samsung and it continues to work.

There was a point with the iPad where I logged out and logged back in. Perhaps that might work for someone else having an issue?

• Like 1

After reading this I checked my iPhone to see if working. It is working normal for me....all good.

I am using Tapatalk Pro version 3.0.1. I checked to see if any updates and I get nothing and I don't see that the app has updated recently.

• Like 1

awh my account got banned on tapatalk too :(

edit: I deleted Lyla.com on tapatalk and signed in again

Did that work?

Yesterday MOD disabled Tapatalk because it was crashing the system.

He since has reactivated it since that it how I am posting this. Here's what's working for me;

Android version 4.13.4 is okay.

iOS - 2 versions:

HD 1.6.2 okay

3.8.0 will not connect.

I was able to get Tapatalk back up and working on my Ipad but while re installed on my Blackberry and I can log in it does not show any of the posts so I can only assume it is a Blackberry problem.

They officially were forced by apple to ban all adult sites... Tapatalk may be going away we will have to wait and see.